This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
    You can use teh beer bottle, innit like.
    Well ahead of yer, chief.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      Sometimes I wonder why you never leave the house. Then I remember that you seem to have a bad story for every time you did so and it kinda makes sense.
      Some little girl put a knife to my throat when I was on the floor. She wanted to know my name. I gave her a false one...just in case.

Comment

He's had teh same stories since I first met him at MAB's.
        Either of you post there anymore?

Comment

I don't. It's weird reading my best mate posts.

Comment

We both make very rare comeback posts from time to time, but don't professionally post there anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLABBER View Post
              Some little girl put a knife to my throat when I was on the floor. She wanted to know my name. I gave her a false one...just in case.
              If you were lying directly below the girl she probably pulled the knife on you due to feeling insulted that you didn't look up her skirt.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwWCi...ist=SL&index=1
                Watch this with me rich.

Comment

:/ The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
                  Sorry about that.

Comment

I don't. It's weird reading my best mate posts.
                    I always enjoyed reading his posts than that of yours, tbh.

Comment

He's had teh same stories since I first met him at MAB's.
                      time for another story to tell richloc that he won't believe......

you know those little screwdrivers that's like 2-3 inches long? the small ones you use for electronics and stuff?

1 of those tiny screwdrivers saved our ass from getting a beating once.

one night we went to burbank to watch a movie.

probably 5-6 of us. we were with our girlfriends and wasn't really looking for a fight. we didn't have any weapons. no knives , no guns , nothing.

while in line we ran into about 8-9 of mak's fat cousins.

started fighting and we were getting tune up.

out of my group i was probably the biggest guy. the smallest guy of their group was probably my size and a few of them were the samoan looking fat filipino types.

we were getting our asses kicked but then my stupid little brother had one of those 2-3 inch tiny screwdrivers and he slashed 1-2 of them in the face with it.

that little thing didn't even do any damage but it scratched them and they started bleeding.

all it took was one of them to say , "hey watch out. one of them has something. i'm bleeding." , and they all started fighting scared and paranoid.

we ended up winning.

from getting our ass kicked to winning just because of a scratch.

Comment

Working...
                      X