Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched the news, the nationwide part was all doom and gloom, London riots and American economic problems, the local news headlines was about tractors and dolphin sightings.

God bless Wales.

Comment

• Apparently the rioters are breaking into banks.

Why? Do they think all the money is just laying on the counters? You're not gonna break into the safe no matter how many molotov cocktails you throw at around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        The thing that annoys me is that a bunch of ****s will try and spin this into 'they were rooting because of concerns over unemployment, the economy, bad politicans etc.'

It's just ****s acting like ****s.

Be good if the gubment would crack down a bit more. I always like to think of that story from When We Were Kings, where before Ali-Frazier III, the ruler of Zaire had 1000 of the most powerful criminal gathered together, and then killed 100 at random and said 'you are nothing, I am God'
        Ali Frazier III in Zaire?

Next you'll be telling me the Olympics are in Wales.

Comment

• Aye, the Thriller in The Jungle. It was almost as good as The Rumble in Manilla.

Comment

• Not like the good old Brixton riots, back in the day. A young Danny Williams holding back an entire unit of riot police single handed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
              Not like the good old Brixton riots, back in the day. A young Danny Williams holding back an entire unit of riot police single handed.
              With a dislocated shoulder no less.

Comment

• http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2011-08..._aftermath.jpg

Demise tries his first shandy

Comment

• Why isn't Demise putting up a fight in here?

Comment

• I want to root for Cardiff, but I don't like blue and white kits.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X