Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kicking off in london. all on the rob.stupid ****s.

Comment

• rioters should be shot.

dead.

batons , tear gas , rubber bullets , pepper spray , stun guns......

none of that crap works on an angry (and stupid) mob.

a few dead rioters works miracles in stemming the tide though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
        kicking off in london. all on the rob.stupid ****s.
        No real thieves are taking advantage of this.

D.B. Cooper would have looted every London bank under these circumstances.

Comment

• Meh, riots don't accomplish anything. People would be better off selling all their Olympic tickets to members of Al-Qaeda .

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
            Meh, riots don't accomplish anything. People would be better off selling all their Olympic tickets to members of Al-Qaeda .
            i remember the l.a. riots.

idiots burn down the stores in their neighborhoods and afterwards were crying and complaining there were no stores in their neighborhoods.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              i remember the l.a. riots.

idiots burn down the stores in their neighborhoods and afterwards were crying and complaining there were no stores in their neighborhoods.
              Aye, but that's to be expected. You'd expect Londoners to know better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                Aye, but that's to be expected. You'd expect Londoners to know better.
                why?

just as many idiot londoners as there is los angelinos.

Comment

• It's got nothing to with a protest anymore cheap ****s are just trying to loot whatever they can get their hands on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monkz View Post
                    It's got nothing to with a protest anymore cheap ****s are just trying to loot whatever they can get their hands on.
                    It never was.

Comment

• The thing that annoys me is that a bunch of ****s will try and spin this into 'they were rooting because of concerns over unemployment, the economy, bad politicans etc.'

It's just ****s acting like ****s.

Be good if the gubment would crack down a bit more. I always like to think of that story from When We Were Kings, where before Ali-Frazier III, the ruler of Zaire had 1000 of the most powerful criminal gathered together, and then killed 100 at random and said 'you are nothing, I am God'

Comment

Working...
                      X