• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teh cat beezy?

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
      Teh cat beezy?
      The Godfather 3 **** with her grandmothers jumper on.

Comment

• Doubt she dressed herself for teh ad.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
          Doubt she dressed herself for teh ad.
          bet she did the **** ha

Comment

• Jeez, Floyd looks old.

Comment

• anyone buying the fight on sky box office this weekend? or are you all too cheap to buy a £14.95 ppv? i never buy fights but given the fact that it is the biggest heavyweight fight in recent years i thought why not ceebs with having to change streams every few minutes because they either freeze or glitch or get taken down..
              Last edited by BritishBoxing92; 06-29-2011, 05:57 AM.

Comment

• Aye I'll be going halfers, a knockout is all I ask for.

Comment

• I don't know, shit undercard and Haye's only going to last 10 minutes.

Comment

• My cousin is ordering it and I'm going round to his for it. I don't know if there is any fight I would pay £15 for, maybe if I was 100% sure there were no streams available I'd order Wlad-Haye, Ward-Froch, Pac-JMM III, if they end up doing Pascal-Cloud and Hopkins-Dawson on the same show then that'd be worth it...but generally I don't like being ripped off so go for streams even if it's a big fight.

Anyone seen the new Futurama eps?

Comment

• Whatever way you look at it, its never going to be worth the price... either it gets dragged out with Haye on his bike, or possibly getting KO'd by the first right that lands.

Comment

Working...
                      X