X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
      only people I know who say soccer are Americans and rugby fans here.
      you guys stopped saying soccer over there.

you know so you can look down on people that say it even though you guys invented the term.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        **** list.
        why?

angulo-cotto would be marg-cotto 2.

vanes is too big and skilled for cotto.

so is dzindzurik.

skills can overcome size but i doubt cotto can overcome vanes and dzindzurik because they're skilled enough.

only one i think cotto can beat is alvarez tbh because he's still so green and doesn't move his head.

Comment

• I'm just joking about it being ****. All opinion anyway. But I don't rate Vanes and Angulo is not that good. Got beaten by the only decent boxer he's faced. Got outboxed for most of the fight against Julio, who is basically the division's whipping boy. Everyone is rating him highly and he hasn;t even done anything. If he wasn't Mexican and a HBO fighter people would look at his record and dismiss him.

I'd say

1. Paul Williams (fighting at 154 in his next fight)
          2. Cotto
          3. Alvarez
          4. Dzinziruk
          5. Cintron

Comment

• 1) Alvarez
            2) Alvarez
            3) Alvarez
            4) Alvarez
            5) Alvarez

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              I'm just joking about it being ****. All opinion anyway. But I don't rate Vanes and Angulo is not that good. Got beaten by the only decent boxer he's faced. Got outboxed for most of the fight against Julio, who is basically the division's whipping boy. Everyone is rating him highly and he hasn;t even done anything. If he wasn't Mexican and a HBO fighter people would look at his record and dismiss him.

I'd say

1. Paul Williams (fighting at 154 in his next fight)
              2. Cotto
              3. Alvarez
              4. Dzinziruk
              5. Cintron
              he's tough and he got some pop.

that means a lot.

especially since the other guys at 154 ain't that great anyway.

cintron is good but man......the guy did a superman out of the ring instead of fight. until he does something , i'm gonna leave him off.

pwill needs to move down to 147 and fight people his own size.

don't sleep on vanes. i like him. he has skills plus that shaky chin means he'll be in some entertaining fights. (poor man's 154 version of khan)

Comment

• clegg , cotto is NOT a 154 fighter.

he just isn't.

unless he's fighting shot nicaraguans or one-legged jews...... he's in for a tough fight at 154.

cotto is skilled but he depends on bullying his opponents. he can't bully any of these 154 guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                  1) Alvarez
                  2) Alvarez
                  3) Alvarez
                  4) Alvarez
                  5) Alvarez
                  i'd throw canelo at #2 between alvarez and saul.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    clegg , cotto is NOT a 154 fighter.

he just isn't.

unless he's fighting shot nicaraguans or one-legged jews...... he's in for a tough fight at 154.

cotto is skilled but he depends on bullying his opponents. he can't bully any of these 154 guys.
                    cotto, unfortunately, is at a crappy point in his career....

he has stamina issues and whatnot at 147 but he's small for 154. he has to punch uphill which doesnt favor his (or anyone's for that matter) style. he'll have to work on not taking as many shots and maintaining high volume in the late rounds in order to maintain a high level of performance there

IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMarr_Loc View Post
                      Wot! No ****?

Comment

Working...
                      X