Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
    50k on clash.

any takers?
    I got 50k that the Clash fella doesn't turns up to any bout with Mozza. I'll give him two weeks to make the fight happen.

Deal?

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
      I got 50k that the Clash fella doesn't turns up to any bout with Mozza. I'll give him two weeks to make the fight happen.

Deal?
      okay.

so even if he gets his teeth kicked in by the hun , i still win 'cause he showed up right?

Comment

****s, link me the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          He never said anything about doing it tomorrow, was mozza who came back saying where he would be tomorrow and what he will be wearing, the clash aint even online, hes mayby not even seen that reply, could be working tomorrow, that dont mean anything.

And by the way you do know glasgow is the murder capitol of western europe??? means big brother is everywehre watching your every move

walking down Renfield Street past Union Street, Jamaica Street and then onto Bridge Street where I'll be going to a pub called the Glaswegian you attack anybody on that street and its jail bait and thats if its even him, how the fcuk are we ment to know its mozza and not somebody he works with or some random????
          Listen, in summary the clash fella said "I'll fooking meet you in da streets and kick ya ed u ****" and Mozza said "come on then. This is where I'll be. Lets have it", then the Clash fella fucked off and now you're making excuses for him.

Guaranteed the Clash fella never shows up to any bout, even if Mozza told him where he'll be every day for the next month.

Comment

okay.

so even if he gets his teeth kicked in by the hun , i still win 'cause he showed up right?
            Yeah, even if he gets his teeth kicked in I'll still pay, though I want proof that the bout took place.

Comment

I read that some football holligan was KO'd by a flying brick in Glasgow recently. The same should have happened to those Polish thugs who were causing trouble in Belfast a few months ago. Honestly, those people should all get together and just kill themselves. The gene pool would be so much better off for it.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
                I read that some football holligan was KO'd by a flying brick in Glasgow recently. The same should have happened to those Polish thugs who were causing trouble in Belfast a few months ago. Honestly, those people should all get together and just kill themselves. The gene pool would be so much better off for it.
                Aye, Dinamo fan, from one of their firms.

Comment

Yeah, even if he gets his teeth kicked in I'll still pay, though I want proof that the bout took place.
                  deal.

clash will show.

Comment

deal.

clash will show.
                    You've got two weeks Pinky. The clock is ticking son.

Comment

Listen, in summary the clash fella said "I'll fooking meet you in da streets and kick ya ed u ****" and Mozza said "come on then. This is where I'll be. Lets have it", then the Clash fella fucked off and now you're making excuses for him.

Guaranteed the Clash fella never shows up to any bout, even if Mozza told him where he'll be every day for the next month.
                      He might have as well as said il be standing outside the local police station come and get me

Comment

Working...
                      X