Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mozza vs Glasgow Celtic predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm expecting a report about this melee on the 10 o'clock news, so make sure there is a minimum of limb loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
      I might take a bounce down and witness proceedings.
      You can be the celebrity referee. You'll obviously be biased and count really slow when the rangers fan pins down the celtic fan.

Comment

He'll get the long count, no doubt.

Comment

Laddie, will you do a round by round commentary in NSB?

Comment

The clash would fcuking destory the wee orange ****, wouldent even be a fight ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
              The clash would fcuking destory the wee orange ****, wouldent even be a fight ffs
              There's no bleeding would about it son. He either will do it tomorrow or he wont, and if he doesn't he'll look like a right tart for issuing the challenge then backing out like a frail fanny fart.

We shall see tomorrow eh...

Comment

i bet that mozza described what his mate will probably be wearing the ****.

Comment

50k on clash.

any takers?

Comment

Link to the epic thread where this went down?

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
                      There's no bleeding would about it son. He either will do it tomorrow or he wont, and if he doesn't he'll look like a right tart for issuing the challenge then backing out like a frail fanny fart.

We shall see tomorrow eh...
                      He never said anything about doing it tomorrow, was mozza who came back saying where he would be tomorrow and what he will be wearing, the clash aint even online, hes mayby not even seen that reply, could be working tomorrow, that dont mean anything.

And by the way you do know glasgow is the murder capitol of western europe??? means big brother is everywehre watching your every move

walking down Renfield Street past Union Street, Jamaica Street and then onto Bridge Street where I'll be going to a pub called the Glaswegian you attack anybody on that street and its jail bait and thats if its even him, how the fcuk are we ment to know its mozza and not somebody he works with or some random????

Comment

Working...
                      X