• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone ever watch Poridge on UK Gold?

Theres a black Scot in that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
      3 points clear the mighty gers dropping 3 points at home to the bottom team of the league
      ha ha! its only 3 pts tho + we still have to play youse! so dont get too cocky!! youse were a bit lucky from what i heard!
      pretty ****e result but full credit to the legend that is terry butcher!!
      im jst dissapointed he didnt deck maradonna at hampden!!!
      enjoy it while it lasts!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by jollystomper View Post
        ha ha! its only 3 pts tho + we still have to play youse! so dont get too cocky!! youse were a bit lucky from what i heard!
        pretty ****e result but full credit to the legend that is terry butcher!!
        im jst dissapointed he didnt deck maradonna at hampden!!!
        enjoy it while it lasts!! lol
        come on man, you and i both no rangers are ****ing done man, youve got a pathetic squad and no money to spend cause your upto yer eyeballs in debt, that why your trying to sell your best players, yet nobody wants them

Next weekend, cup final game, the hoops will pump use, and show once again why were superior

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
          come on man, you and i both no rangers are ****ing done man, youve got a pathetic squad and no money to spend cause your upto yer eyeballs in debt, that why your trying to sell your best players, yet nobody wants them

Next weekend, cup final game, the hoops will pump use, and show once again why were superior
          lol! great display against the "mighty" st mirren today!
          ah well ,guess your prediction of a treble was wrong!
          you seem a little bitter? but i supose ur a celtic fan so that makes sense!
          i was only having a bit of banter as you scots pride yourself on your good natured banter!
          anyway take it easy mate! dont cry too much about the st mirren game! lol
          save some tears for next week! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            A black guy who speaks German and wears Nazi uniforms is still rarer.
            I think there is a black player who plays for the German national side.

Hitler would be turning in his grave.

Comment

My old mate's black . There's alot of fijians in the Army , they make up a large number in the Scottish regiments . In my old regiment they're like ****ing wee black chav neds with atitude .The army's supposed to be disciplined but this regiment is a ****ing joke . I'm not a great lover of them because I was fighting with one of them one night and they all think i'm a racist now . I'm not racist in any way because I like al sorts of different cultures fighters and have mates who are black , but if these ****s discriminate against me i'll descriminate against them . It's a ****ing joke how they shout racism at every chance they get . They get special treatment while I get treated like ****e , and these ****s aint even citisens in this ****ing country
              http://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/De...ijianStyle.htm

Comment

Moira Stewart - Newsreader is black and scottish

Comment

dont forget nigel quashie!!!! lol

Comment

I've never met a Black Scot, but there must be thousands.

Comment

There is actually, he goes by the name of Rocky C.

Comment

Working...
                      X