No announcement yet.

Are there Black Scots?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jollystomper View Post
    my family moved to scotland when i was a kid!, my dad took me to rangers games from the age of 7. followed them home and away for years!
    dont go now though! the old firm fleece their supporters! + the standard of football is ****!
    What you mean is rangers are ****e it must be hard for use with celtic dominating everything, be even worse when we get the treble, and 4 in a row

Comment

http://www.kiltmen.com/celeb-sljackson-people.JPG

Comment

Funny thing is I used to have those same boots he was wearing, blue tims. They were my favorite pair.

Comment

About as rare as a black guy named Scott.

Comment

umgowwa mcgillicuddy was a colored gentleman.

Comment

surely the has to be a black scot? seen arab scots so why not blacks?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
                What you mean is rangers are ****e it must be hard for use with celtic dominating everything, be even worse when we get the treble, and 4 in a row
                ha ha! tbh mate i think every team in scotland is ****e!
                i was stunned when rangers made it to the uefa cup final last year & almost won the quadruple with one of the worst rangers sides ive ever seen! im not 1 of these deluded old firm fans who cant admit when their team is pish!! however i do think we have slight edge on youse! but im prob biased! lol
                a treble & 4 in a row is nothing! (even if youse do win it! which i doubt!)
                i was at ibrox during the glory years!! 9 in a row!! regular trebles!
                i was even at parkhead when we clinched the title there!! lol!

also i would have loved to see boruc smack mcgeady!

Comment

there quite a few scottish black guys! not that many tho! i grew up with a few at my school and theres a few go to the same gym as me!

Comment

i live in edinburgh. and there are a bunch of african guys who have lived in scotland since they were babies,who have a thicker accent than me.

i only really see them playing basketball at drummond high school. if you are ever there ask for a guy named kelvin...his accent is f***ing funny!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jollystomper View Post
                      ha ha! tbh mate i think every team in scotland is ****e!
                      i was stunned when rangers made it to the uefa cup final last year & almost won the quadruple with one of the worst rangers sides ive ever seen! im not 1 of these deluded old firm fans who cant admit when their team is pish!! however i do think we have slight edge on youse! but im prob biased! lol
                      a treble & 4 in a row is nothing! (even if youse do win it! which i doubt!)
                      i was at ibrox during the glory years!! 9 in a row!! regular trebles!
                      i was even at parkhead when we clinched the title there!! lol!

also i would have loved to see boruc smack mcgeady!
                      3 points clear the mighty gers dropping 3 points at home to the bottom team of the league

Comment

Working...
                      X