Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spurs fans are pathetic lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you live in midlands, and like a glory hunter you picked a far away team to support. now you are acting like you achieved something because your team is better than another one.

you sound really upset because your team let in two late goals, poor you

Comment

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
      I'm not even a Spurs fan and i was celebrating like mad like they had won. All my mates are gooners so I ****in loved it!
      Same!

I'm a UTD fan so we could do with some help and Spurs denying Arsenal more points was just great for us.

Comment

Originally posted by rat loc View Post
        you live in midlands, and like a glory hunter you picked a far away team to support. now you are acting like you achieved something because your team is better than another one.

you sound really upset because your team let in two late goals, poor you
        i supported Arsenal when George Graham was the mananger you tool and when Rioch took over and brought Bergkamp for 7.5 mil from Milan when Glen Helder used to play for Arsenal Alan Smith,Steve Morrow,Bould etc etc

if i wanted to be a glory hunter i would have supported United you tool my fav fighter is Terry Norris once again if i was a glory hunter i would be a fan of Mayweather etc

we are not all like you,you know

Comment

Hurricane, sorry to hear about your Grandad mate, my deepest condolences.

And, TBH, I'm truly shocked not one of you has said this before me...tis a sad day for the Limey Lounge when people would rather talk about football than offer some clearly much needed moral support to a valued member of our forum.

Comment

When Vale beat Shrewsbury Town the other week the vale fans invaded the pitch because we won. it was like we won promotion to the premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by Calzaghe 2K7 View Post
              When Vale beat Shrewsbury Town the other week the vale fans invaded the pitch because we won. it was like we won promotion to the premiership.
              I remember the days when it was like that at Ninian Park, when Cardiff were playing in god knows what division.

Every game we won there would be a pitch invasion, no matter who against.

We could beat a team of pensioners from the local OAP home in a charity match (although we would probably struggle, and edge out a tight 1-0 win) and the fans would react as though we have just won the Champions League.

Comment

Calzaghe were you at the Vale - Macc game when we dicked ya 4-1?

Condolences to ya hurricane matey, sorry to hear about ya grandad.

I was cheering when Spurs scored that equaliser, such a topsy turvy game, and to score 2 goals in the last 5 minutes of the game to haul yourself a point, when most Spurs fans were on their way out is a feat. If it was Macc and we'd done the same against Altrincham or Stockport I'd probably be on the pitch myself!

Comment

Tottenham : this is our champions league

http://joys.prepys.com/wp-content/up...am__668445.jpg

i heard some Spurs fans actually cried when they won this cup pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Pot Noodle View Post
                    Calzaghe were you at the Vale - Macc game when we dicked ya 4-1?
                    Condolences to ya hurricane matey, sorry to hear about ya grandad.

I was cheering when Spurs scored that equaliser, such a topsy turvy game, and to score 2 goals in the last 5 minutes of the game to haul yourself a point, when most Spurs fans were on their way out is a feat. If it was Macc and we'd done the same against Altrincham or Stockport I'd probably be on the pitch myself!
                    yeah. best loss for us as it got that prat sinnott the sack.

Comment

Peroxide and Pot Noodle thanks for the moral support lads.

Terrible I am pathetic cos I cried when we won the league cup last season.

I also cried with laughter when we hammered you 5-1 in the semis, when you lost to Barcelona and last night as well.

Arsenal couldn't even beat the **** spurs and conceded 4 goals to the worst team in the premiership. You really are gonna win nothing again.

Comment

Working...
                      X