Spurs fans are pathetic lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Spurs fans are pathetic lol

Spurs fans are pathetic lol

they celebrate their equaliser like they had won the ****ing league high fives all round that tells you why Spurs are a small club

it reminded me of when WE won the league on their own ground and Robbie Keane scored an equaliser to level the match their success starved little moronic fans were going on like THEY had won the league i dont think they realised Arsenal had just won the league at their ground but i guess that is what lack of success does for you makes you a deluded fool

Tottenham celebrate not getting beat ,and they are virtually bottom of the league what a bunch of poor deluded fools

Spurs =losers

Yep your right, Arsenal shot themselves in the foot though, why oh why did they not just play keep ball, great game, but they could have done my "TOON" a fav.
    Great to watch, the game in Turkey last week was just outstanding.
    Arsenal could do with a good Midfield Hatchet man and they would be unstoppable.

Comment

Originally posted by col Blake View Post
      Yep your right, Arsenal shot themselves in the foot though, why oh why did they not just play keep ball, great game, but they could have done my "TOON" a fav.
      Great to watch, the game in Turkey last week was just outstanding.
      Arsenal could do with a good Midfield Hatchet man and they would be unstoppable.

- a comedy goal keeper and a good CB

where the **** was Gallas when that ball broke to Lennon on his ****ing heels that where

Comment

I had to LAMO. Cesc Fabregas said that spurs couldn't beat the Arsenal ladies, and then the mens team can't even beat them.

What a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
          I had to LAMO. Cesc Fabregas said that spurs couldn't beat the Arsenal ladies, and then the mens team can't even beat them.

What a ****.

Jambo Boy you a phag

Comment

Just speaking the truth. Arsenal will win the same amount of silver as spurs this year.... **** all. LAMO

Comment

Am sorry but i don't give **** who you support, if your team is 4-2 down away from home in the 89th minute and you bring it back to 4-4! You WILL celebrate the result as if it was a win.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                Am sorry but i don't give **** who you support, if your team is 4-2 down away from home in the 89th minute and you bring it back to 4-4! You WILL celebrate the result as if it was a win.
                only if you are a Sunderland fan or a Tottenham fan

lack of success is a biatch

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
                  only if you are a Sunderland fan or a Tottenham fan

lack of success is a biatch
                  So you wouldn't celebrate a 94th minute equaliser?!? after being 4-2 down in the 89th minute?

You're full of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                    Agreed, at that stage it would have felt like a win. Also in a Derby its as much about stopping the opposing team from winning so...

Although Arsenal did throw that away, Spurs are showing heart under Harry.

BTW Spurs seriously need to get rid of that ****in keeper!

Comment

Working...
                    X