This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
    I'm a bit shocked over Milner, he is a very good player and will go on to play for England, He can play down either wing. But if he wants to leave then so be it, But we need at least 4 top class players.
    Milner leaves and Barton is in the squad for Sundays trip to the Arse holes.
    thats right col Blake prepare for a hammering

Comment

• Originally posted by Jolly Roger View Post
      It looks good, but they need a midfielder or two to come in, we'll always leak goals if that doesn't happen. Nicky Butt isn't good enough anymore.
      Nigel de Jong would be perfect, but he said he is staying in Germany for at least another year.

Comment

• Man Utd suck.

Comment

• Lol they lost! I don't think they're gonna win anything this year tbh, especially if they get that prick Berbatov.

Comment

• WTF was scholes doing?

Comment

• Zenithown3d

Comment

• No shame losing to a great footballing team.

Comment

• lol at Scholes, I hate to say this but Chelsea are the team to watch this year.

United, aint going to top the double. They might as well not bother with the champs league as they wont restore it. priority should be on the league imo, close the gap between Liverpool's number of titles. I reckon they will win **** all this year, maybe the fa cup at most.

Saha on his day is QUALITY, so why are they selling him? I mean I know it's easy to say he's injury prone etc, true but are Everton total mugs? Moyes reckoned Saha featured in 20 games last season, If I was United I'd take that unless they sign Berbatov, which isn't looking likely.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Wire View Post
                    Lol they lost! I don't think they're gonna win anything this year tbh, especially if they get that prick Berbatov.
                    you wanna bet some points on that? I'm a Man City fan but I still think the rags will win stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
                      No shame losing to a great footballing team.
                      Zenit aren't a great footballing team.

Comment

Working...
                      X