This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    Sunderland got a bit lucky last night, but a win's a win.
    Not as Lucky as Fulham. 2-1 down in the 89th minute. Ended up winning 3-2

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless View Post
      Newcastle United is a joke, how the **** can Sunderland sign Cissie??? We should be able to land SWP or Bentley those kinds of players.
      Don't talk bollocks. Bentley was way overpriced, SWP is way overpaid(80k a week), and Cisse is a poor mans Oba. We got Jonas Gutierrez for peanuts, that is no joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jolly Roger View Post
        Don't talk bollocks. Bentley was way overpriced, SWP is way overpaid(80k a week), and Cisse is a poor mans Oba. We got Jonas Gutierrez for peanuts, that is no joke.
        Bentley future star for England. SWP is a gun player just need more game time. Cissie can make the French just needs to get back some form before he broke his leg

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless View Post
          Bentley future star for England. SWP is a gun player just need more game time. Cissie can make the French just needs to get back some form before he broke his leg
          Oooh, future England star, forgive me for not being impressed. Both are good players, but neither would make good financial sense for us.

Where would Cisse fit in? Would you drop Martins for him?

Comment

• Well went to West Ham yesterday, was buzzin and ****tin myself at the same time for 70 minutes of the match. Took the lead early on through local lad Gaz Evans (I drink with the ****) held on til there was 20 minutes to go, when Bowyer scored a controversial goal (apparently the ball went out of play). Had a man sent off for 2 yellows, held on til full time taking it into extra time. Fitness and having a man down got the better of Macc, and West Ham pushed on and eventually got the better of us, scoring 3 goals in extra time. We've done so **** in the league, not even scored or won a point yet we almost get a result against a full strength Hammers side.

Side point: Never heard cockney voices in unison, they all sound so squeaky, gay and cute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pot Noodle View Post
              Well went to West Ham yesterday, was buzzin and ****tin myself at the same time for 70 minutes of the match. Took the lead early on through local lad Gaz Evans (I drink with the ****) held on til there was 20 minutes to go, when Bowyer scored a controversial goal (apparently the ball went out of play). Had a man sent off for 2 yellows, held on til full time taking it into extra time. Fitness and having a man down got the better of Macc, and West Ham pushed on and eventually got the better of us, scoring 3 goals in extra time. We've done so **** in the league, not even scored or won a point yet we almost get a result against a full strength Hammers side.

Side point: Never heard cockney voices in unison, they all sound so squeaky, gay and cute.
              quality!

Comment

• Everton drew Standard Leige in the Uefa cup. There a good young team and if they perform as they did against Liverpool its gonna be a tough match for Everton.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
                  Everton drew Standard Leige in the Uefa cup. There a good young team and if they perform as they did against Liverpool its gonna be a tough match for Everton.
                  I know lol, couldn't be any harder, they are a very good side.

Comment

• Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
                    I know lol, couldn't be any harder, they are a very good side.
                    They are a good team but were made to look better because Liverpool didn't play as well as they can do IMO

Comment

• we got Wisla Krakow, in the words of Danny Dyer, their fans are pwopa nawty! Shan't be going to the away leg!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X