Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do hope that you have a sense of realism over what has happened.

You've defeated one of the worst ever away teams in Fulham.

Then in a game of the two biggest joke clubs in the Premiership...one team won, the other team came out of it looking like a joke.

Comment

• What a game! Fantastic stuff! I'm really liking the look of this formation aswell.

Comment

• Congrats to Newcastle.

Comment

• Originally posted by .Mik. View Post
          I do hope that you have a sense of realism over what has happened.

You've defeated one of the worst ever away teams in Fulham.

Then in a game of the two biggest joke clubs in the Premiership...one team won, the other team came out of it looking like a joke.
          Debbie Downer

Comment

• well done Newcastle excellent performance against a very good team...

They have the confidence and the players, theres no way they are going to be relegated.....

Comment

• What the hell, where is the coverage of the game, this had a been a Man U win at Spurs Sky would have been all over it, bet you we see hardly **** all on Match of the day tonight, I will be all Liverpool, hardly an upset was it.

Comment

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
                What the hell, where is the coverage of the game, this had a been a Man U win at Spurs Sky would have been all over it, bet you we see hardly **** all on Match of the day tonight, I will be all Liverpool, hardly an upset was it.
                What time is it on Mach of the day?

Comment

• Just saw the Chelsea game on MOTD and they were very, very lucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
                    Just saw the Chelsea game on MOTD and they were very, very lucky.
                    Chelsea winning games 1-0 and getting lucky, hardly surprising! They've been doing that for a few years now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                      Chelsea winning games 1-0 and getting lucky, hardly surprising! They've been doing that for a few years now.
                      Middlesbrough hit the post 4-5 times and missed loads of sitters. I don't care though, because Chelsea did us a favour.

Comment

Working...
                      X