Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 minutes extra time and they score in the 6 and a half minute.

Comment

• see what bull**** the sunday papers have about the Toon tomorrow, new crisis, or Keegan out etc.

Comment

• That **** on Sky Sports News kept saying **** about Newcastle. I would love it, LOVE IT! if we win tomorrow.

Comment

• we did last year, I would be the best result this season by far, but I would settle for 2-2 which is what i think the score will be.

Comment

• I'm going for the win, I want a Spurs fan to bet points with me. My football bets have been 100% so far.

Comment

• hope your right, Newcastle in London has got better over the last couple of years, won at Arsenal under Sir Bob, and Fulham this year, so I think we will get a good res at spurs, fingers crossed.

Comment

• Martins hatrick.

Comment

• that goal when he just hit it from 30 yards it would still be travelling if there was no net.

Comment

• Originally posted by col Blake View Post
                    the mackems got a goal in the 96th min WTF, is Roy Keane got the Man UTD luck for added time.
                    The luck has gone against us most of the season, it's about time we had some come our way.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
                      I'm going for the win, I want a Spurs fan to bet points with me. My football bets have been 100% so far.

**** it i'll bet points with yer, how much???

Comment

Working...
                      X