Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dixie Dean once lost a testicle in a tackle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Savino View Post
      good win today for Everton and we catching the arsenal up. Haha Liverpool lost again, it is clear Rafa is fully focused on the CL again.
      Hmmmm

Slighty different now aint it? Also Liverpool have lost twice in PL all season so....?

Comment

• United are in disarray, back to back defeats and 3 key players facing bans lol.

I still wouldn't write them off but...it makes things interesting again.

Comment

• Lets all laugh at Man Utd.

Comment

• we are we are, I hope Liverpool defeat Aston Villa so the gap between Villa and Arsenal is widen and so that Liverpool can close the gap between them and Utd, I hope Man u wins no more trophies.

Comment

• I was hoping that Chelsea could take advantage of the Utd result, but it wasn't to be.

Good luck to Liverpool, it'd be nice to have someone different win it this year. Just as long as they don't beat us in the Champions League

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                we are we are, I hope Liverpool defeat Aston Villa so the gap between Villa and Arsenal is widen and so that Liverpool can close the gap between them and Utd, I hope Man u wins no more trophies.
                Newcastle were robbed.

Comment

• Yesterday, the rules of premier league football, written thousands of years ago by prophets and monks were broken forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Janus View Post
                    Newcastle were robbed.
                    If u think so but all I see is 3-1 win to Arsenal and now that Liverpool has severely punished Villa we have a 3pts gap.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
                      Yesterday, the rules of premier league football, written thousands of years ago by prophets and monks were broken forever.
                      why you say that?

Comment

Working...
                      X