Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't you hear? Ashely did everything to make Keegan stay. Keegan walked away AGAIN! Most Toon fans need to open their eyes. Ashely and Wise are doing their jobs. Wise has been doing a fantastic job (bringing in talented youth players) Why are people asking for his head? I just don't understand it.

Comment

• Good news is I'm delighted with the new signings.

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9059/00lr6.gif
      Can't wait to see Xisco!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegeta View Post
        Didn't you hear? Ashely did everything to make Keegan stay. Keegan walked away AGAIN! Most Toon fans need to open their eyes. Ashely and Wise are doing their jobs. Wise has been doing a fantastic job (bringing in talented youth players) Why are people asking for his head? I just don't understand it.
        I disagree with you totally, Ashley knew what sort of manager Keegan was, he didn't have to employ him, Keegan didn't go begging for the job, he admitted that he hadn't even watched premiership football for three years.
        He just went behind his back, he didn't consult him on bringing in wise and forced transfers of players without the managers consent. Keegan obviously wouldn't have been happy with that, but they went and did it anyway.

We have lots of talented English managers in this country, and they are being forced out by ****s like Ashley. Soon we'll have no English players AND no English managers either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
          I disagree with you totally, Ashley knew what sort of manager Keegan was, he didn't have to employ him, Keegan didn't go begging for the job, he admitted that he hadn't even watched premiership football for three years.
          He just went behind his back, he didn't consult him on bringing in wise and forced transfers of players without the managers consent. Keegan obviously wouldn't have been happy with that, but they went and did it anyway.

We have lots of talented English managers in this country, and they are being forced out by ****s like Ashley. Soon we'll have no English players AND no English managers either.
          How did he go behind Keegan's back? By the forced sale of James Milner for £12 million? That's for more than Milner is worth. He's an £8m player at most. Ashely is doing what people before him have failed to do and that's make money. Like I've said before, If Newcastle can do well in the league and cups then we will have more money to spend next season. Man Utd and Chelsea have got HUGE bank debts. I don't want that to happen to Newcastle again.

Comment

How did he go behind Keegan's back? By the forced sale of James Milner for £12 million? That's for more than Milner is worth. He's an £8m player at most. Ashely is doing what people before him have failed to do and that's make money. Like I've said before, If Newcastle can do well in the league and cups then we will have more money to spend next season. Man Utd and Chelsea have got HUGE bank debts. I don't want that to happen to Newcastle again.
            It makes no difference how much he got for whom. The point is that it was done without Keegans backing, it may have been the right decision but Keegan is an English manager, not a foriegn ****. He wants to be in control of his team. Like Fergie, Redknapp, and Wenger etc. These teams can pick what players they want and who they don't want in their team without the board getting involved. Ashley knew what sort of a man he was before signing him, he may have walked but IMO he had no choice and may as well have been sacked.

Ashley knows nothing about the game and shouldn't be meddling in transfers anyway. He can't even down a pint properly, the fat ****.

Comment

It makes no difference how much he got for whom. The point is that it was done without Keegans backing, it may have been the right decision but Keegan is an English manager, not a foriegn ****. He wants to be in control of his team. Like Fergie, Redknapp, and Wenger etc. These teams can pick what players they want and who they don't want in their team without the board getting involved. Ashley knew what sort of a man he was before signing him, he may have walked but IMO he had no choice and may as well have been sacked.

Ashley knows nothing about the game and shouldn't be meddling in transfers anyway. He can't even down a pint properly, the fat ****.
              You think Redknapp wanted to sell Muntari? Do you think Wenger wanted to sell Hleb? You may of forgotten this but Milner handed in a transfer request. Keegan's just a hormonal ***** who cries when things don't go his way. Newcastle is better off with him gone.

Comment

You think Redknapp wanted to sell Muntari? Do you think Wenger wanted to sell Hleb? You may of forgotten this but Milner handed in a transfer request. Keegan's just a hormonal ***** who cries when things don't go his way. Newcastle is better off with him gone.
                I think Redknapp and Wenger can sell who they want because they know that those players wont be as good under anyone else, like Vieira, Henry, Anelka and so on. Keegan is emotional but I think most managers, regardless of how good they are would have left under the same circumstances. Look at Jose, you wouldn't say the same about him, he's a strong man for walking away. Where is the difference.

Comment

• I just don't feel the same way as every other Toon fan.

Comment

• Personally I feel sorry for the toon fans. I think they've had a rough ride.

That said, they are northern ****s so I have to laugh.

Comment

Personally I feel sorry for the toon fans. I think they've had a rough ride.

That said, they are northern ****s so I have to laugh.
                      Newcastle are now the jokers.

Comment

Working...
                      X