This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vegeta View Post
    I think he is doing a good job. He is trying to make Newcastle into the new Arsenal. Newcastle has been spending **** loads of cash on players for years now and it's got us nowhere.
    As long as Ashley is in charge, it will stay the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by travi$ View Post
      As long as Ashley is in charge, it will stay the same.
      Like I said. I think he is doing a good job. I would of sold James Milner as well.

Comment

Like I said. I think he is doing a good job. I would of sold James Milner as well.
        Would you also have 20 **** strikers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
          Would you also have 20 **** strikers?
          When did he buy 20 **** strikers?

Comment

When did he buy 20 **** strikers?
            How many strikers do you have?

Comment

• Originally posted by jambo Boy View Post
              how Many Strikers Do You Have?
              5?......................

Comment

5?......................
                Fair enough. I thought you had more.
                I still think Ashley is a ****. ~He knew what sort of a manager Keegan is, he sits in the stand with his kingkev shirt on. It's a farce.
                I hope wise becomes your manager, you'll probably go down, that'll teach him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jambo Boy View Post
                  Fair enough. I thought you had more.
                  I still think Ashley is a ****. ~He knew what sort of a manager Keegan is, he sits in the stand with his kingkev shirt on. It's a farce.
                  I hope wise becomes your manager, you'll probably go down, that'll teach him.
                  Wise and Ashley have been doing their jobs. Keegan has been crying and moaning that nobody wants to join Newcastle, well **** him. I'm glad he has left.

Comment

• I forgot about Alan Smith. (If you can actually call him a striker)

Comment

• You can't expect a manager to turn up for work and be told here is your new players and by the way your old players have been sold.

A would do 6 months in Durham jail if i could get my hands on the little **** house Denis Wise.
                      You will not see fat **** salad dodger Ashley or his chief **** sucker Wise mixing with the crowd anymore.

Last nights presents at the grown of the angry fans show them how much Keegan is needed.

If Ashley is this super whizz-kid business man how the **** is he not listening to his customers, only way to hurt this fat ****er is to stop going and handing our money over to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X