No announcement yet.

Barcelona V United

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barcelona V United

I hope United attack tonight and he he doesn't start with Giggs or Scholes. If he insists on a 4 5 1 the 3 centre mids should be Carrick, Hargreavs and Anderson. I hate to say it as I like C and H so much but Anderson has to start. Nani like Anerson over Scholes has the pace over giggs which will be needed in this game.
    He's also capable of decent long range shots, something Giggs doesn't do anymore.

As for Barcelona, I think if Ronaldinho was playing he'd be a hindrance to the team ala Henry arsenal. Speak of the devil, If Vidich and Ferdinand are starting I think *touch wood* they should have him in their combined pocket. Same with any of there other forwards.

ROnaldo will play **** but possible score.

Thoughts?

I want a United Chelsea final.

I'd go with...
    Van Der Sar

Brown Vidic Ferdinand Evra

Hargreaves Scholes Giggs

Ronaldo
    Tevez Rooney
    Last edited by Pot Noodle; 04-23-2008, 07:44 AM. Reason: cos i cant count

Comment

I think Barca will need an away goal in the secod leg as i think Man Utd will score tonight. Could be a good game.
      Im still hoping for a Liverpool - Barca final, so im hoping Barca can win and keep a clean sheet.
      Barca are gonna have to improve on there recent form if the want to get to the final though.
      Last edited by Chrismart; 04-23-2008, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky_Hatton View Post
        I hope United attack tonight and he he doesn't start with Giggs or Scholes. If he insists on a 4 5 1 the 3 centre mids should be Carrick, Hargreavs and Anderson. I hate to say it as I like C and H so much but Anderson has to start. Nani like Anerson over Scholes has the pace over giggs which will be needed in this game.
        He's also capable of decent long range shots, something Giggs doesn't do anymore.

As for Barcelona, I think if Ronaldinho was playing he'd be a hindrance to the team ala Henry arsenal. Speak of the devil, If Vidich and Ferdinand are starting I think *touch wood* they should have him in their combined pocket. Same with any of there other forwards.

ROnaldo will play **** but possible score.

Thoughts?

I want a United Chelsea final.

Who is he he

Comment

Does that mean u dont want utd to win because you putting them at a disadvantage straightaway with only 10 players lol

Comment

Originally posted by GreenGetter View Post
            Does that mean u dont want utd to win because you putting them at a disadvantage straightaway with only 10 players lol

Comment

Nah I want Utd to go out with 10 players to show Barca we really mean business put Tevez up with Rooney an all.

Comment

Vidic looks to be out now with a stomach bug, so Silvestre or Pique will have to go in the centre.

Comment

Originally posted by Pot Noodle View Post
                  Vidic looks to be out now with a stomach bug, so Silvestre or Pique will have to go in the centre.
                  For ****s sake. Vidic is easily the most dependable and solid defender we've got.

Comment

Hopefully Pique, don't barca want him? And he used to play in la liga on loan last season.

He He = Ferguson, I must have passed, and forgot I typed it.

Comment

Working...
                    X