Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barcelona V United

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It depends what Barca turn up tonight, on recent form they have been terrible

Comment

Ronaldo misses a penalty. He could live to regret that.

Comment

Just got back in for around 20 minuts of second half (driving , drivethru lol.) United seem to be defending and that's about it. I didn't even know Rooney was on. When they attack from the left they need to switch it to the right flank, they aint done that once yet.
        Penalty miss was a huge blow.

Comment

Barca's midfield was running the show.. couldnt do **** in the final third of the pitch

Some of United's players might aswell be off the pitch.. Rooney wide right

Comment

So much for end to end football.

Come Tuesday, we're going to see a much better Utd team.

Comment

Snoozefest that was. Pisses me off when Rooney always plays so deep, he is a striker for **** sake.

Comment

Where the hell was Ronaldo? So much for best player in the world. He never does it on the big stage.

Messi on the other hand.......

Comment

I thought that it was a decent tactical display although a boring game.

Barca were always going to boss it over there and I can see a 2-1 at Old Trafford coming.

Comment

The thing is ROnaldo never plays well against the big teams , but ends of scoring. I weren't far from being right.

I think he needs to work on his free kicks, they're consistently poor. Most of them hit the wall. Hargreaves needs to take some more, and perhaps let Carrick have ago. Can't be much worse than Ronaldo's current ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky_Hatton View Post
                      The thing is ROnaldo never plays well against the big teams , but ends of scoring. I weren't far from being right.

I think he needs to work on his free kicks, they're consistently poor. Most of them hit the wall. Hargreaves needs to take some more, and perhaps let Carrick have ago. Can't be much worse than Ronaldo's current ones.

Hargreaves ain't too bad with the free kicks. It's like the Roberto Carlos fiasco all over again with Ronaldo. One wonder goal, then inconsistent free kicks for the rest of the season. Although Ronaldo's technique is better.

The reason why he stalls as my opinion of the best player in the world is that he tends to be poor on the big stage, wether playing for Man U or Portugal.

That's why i hold Messi in high regard. He always puts a smile on my face when i see him play.

Comment

Working...
                      X