No announcement yet.

Clegg Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    I love your avatar. Red Dwarf was the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by seoceo2008
      It has been 3 weeks after warhammer online gongce. Now tens of thousands of MMORPG players are fighting north and south, enjoying the game, at the same time flourishing the game. So it is with war power leveling which make money for the game product company, game studios and websites, and is the same as war cd key. Although it is to some degree the headache of game product company, game studios and websites, warhammer online power leveling players enjoy it. With the help of warhammer powerleveling, they can enjoy the part they prefer while do not have to take a lot of trouble to level their characters.If you are thinking of buying a WoW CD key (World of Warcraft cd key)from eBay.
      Cory Spinks will **** you up for that punk,

spamming our lounge, you *****

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
        I love your avatar. Red Dwarf was the ****.
        Yeah, I started thinking about it the other day when Oasis Lad mentioned white holes. Personally I don't mind if the hole is white, black, Indian, Japanese, Mexican...but anyway, I've been watching Red Dwarf on youtube since.

I own all the episodes on VHS, I might to upgrade to DVD at some point. At one time I had about 700 tapes of films, TV shows etc. but I own less than 40 DVDs.

It's easier to just download stuff nowadays, and if you pay out for DVD, you do so knowing that the format will be obsolete at some point, and then you'll have to upgrade all over again

Comment

Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

What a guy!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              How did you get a copy of my Exams?

I did well good, innit? Wikid

Comment

Fish fingers or egg mayonaise sandwiches?

Comment

The latter.

Comment

He makes it look easy! http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FSsdfe4Z69g

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X