Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's it like for you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still have a traditional family dinner at my house. Turkey, Ham and the whole family. We even have Easter dinner at my house with the whole family. Even though my parents are divorced my dad does come and used to come with his wife. Strange Situation.

Comment

Originally posted by 7001 View Post
      This might come as a shock....but I have a seriously disfunctional family.

I got an aunt and uncle that walk around with their noses in the air like their **** don't stink. They walk around acting like they have money but they live in a mobil home plugged up to their daughters house.

Of course we have the family drunk. But he is probably the coolest out of them all.

i too come from a very dysfunctional family...who would have guessed? my dad is quasi - famous in canada, but my family is more messed up than the norm. the most ****ed up people in my family are the biggest snobs. i am the family drunk, the one everybody is ashamed of ( there's another reason for this, but it's a long story)...when the family gets together i usually get wasted because it;s the only way i can deal with all of them and their condescending attitudes. ironically i don't drink much at any other times, though i used to

Comment

Originally posted by dr filth View Post
        i too come from a very dysfunctional family...who would have guessed? my dad is quasi - famous in canada, but my family is more messed up than the norm. the most ****ed up people in my family are the biggest snobs. i am the family drunk, the one everybody is ashamed of ( there's another reason for this, but it's a long story)...when the family gets together i usually get wasted because it;s the only way i can deal with all of them and their condescending attitudes. ironically i don't drink much at any other times, though i used to
        I usually smoke a bunch of pot, eat and watch football. Maybe throw a game of horse shoes.

Comment

I usually smoke a bunch of pot, eat and watch football. Maybe throw a game of horse shoes.
          u a Saints fan? i am, since i was a kid i've always liked the Saints...i think if i'm ever down in florida we should go to good sports lounge and have a couple beers

Comment

u a Saints fan? i am, since i was a kid i've always liked the Saints...i think if i'm ever down in florida we should go to good sports lounge and have a couple beers
            The Saints are all right. I live in North Carolina now. But if you ever come to Charlotte gimme a shout.

Comment

The Saints are all right. I live in North Carolina now. But if you ever come to Charlotte gimme a shout.
              u got it, dude

Comment

7001 and Dr. Filth, your both always welcome to have Thanksgiving with Sho-Nuff.

Ok I didn't know the group hug thing would look so gay. ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho-Nuff View Post
                  7001 and Dr. Filth, your both always welcome to have Thanksgiving with Sho-Nuff.

Ok I didn't know the group hug thing would look so gay. ignore it.
                  grouphug, or circle jerk? :bukkake:

i think if we all have thanksgiving dinner together we should head straight to the strippers after

Comment

grouphug, or circle jerk? :bukkake:

i think if we all have thanksgiving dinner together we should head straight to the strippers after
                    Im on a first name basis with the owner of the TOP HAT. Nice little shaker joint.

Comment

Originally posted by * FeistyWench * View Post
                      so many people have dysfunctional families, i am wondering if the Thanksgiving dinners (as are often portrayed on television) with the whole extended family togetherness-thing really exists???

what are your thanksgivings usually like? is it a big deal or is it just eating a turkey meal with whoever is around???
                      Mine are just fine. No dysfunction, nobody ostracized, no drama. It's one of the best times cuz it's a rare occasion everybody from every city or state congregates wit the fam.

Comment

Working...
                      X