No announcement yet.

thoughts on public breast feeding?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
    It is kind of sweet......I had a little of my sons mothers when he was fresh out of the oven.
    Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
    Its the most natural thing in the world, if a baby needs feeding then it shouldn't matter were the mother and baby are and the mother should not have to hide or cover up or feel uncomfortable!

Coming from a society that feels its OK to watch The Jerry Springer Show or will quite happily allow our dogs to crap in the park then scoop it up this view seems stuck in the dark ages!
    i've always wanted to try some of the milk myself...this thread makes me want to get someone pregnant

Comment

I heard breast milk taste like ****.

Comment

if its warm out side and it doesnt bother the baby do it out in the public

Comment

that is like the most natural thing there is. So a mom is feeding her child, what peaceful sight. Ay, some birds regurgertate (?) what they ate back into the little birdy's beak! That's just nature at its best. Milk is now in cans, plastic, and some other processed form, but mom's milk is best for the little one. Should the child be hungry, feed it, it's cruel letting a youngster scream his lungs out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho-Nuff View Post
            I heard breast milk taste like ****.
            you tried it man?? babies don't happen to think so. Ay, humans are the ONLY ones that drink milk when they get big. cats drink milk, that's cause people give it to them.....and they're hungry, so they drink it. But no other mammal drinks milk as an adult.

Comment

Personally, I love it when a woman flops the good old boob out and starts feeding her kid.
              I just get the urge to pull me dacks down, and start jerking off.
              I always fantasize about it when I see a boob in front of me.
              Just wish I was the baby sometimes.

Comment

I don't give a ****.

I won't get offended, tho I guess I understand those that do.

Comment

i dont know but why would it be offensive

Comment

Working...
                  X