Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
    Wat principal?
    Wat rules??

I think u have to warm the milk if it was in a bottle, but wtf do i know. Im only 14 years old, and not exactly the sharpest tool in the box.

Anyway, IMO its just a tit. The baby covers the nipple, so its not even a whole tit.
    I dont see why anyone would have a problem with it.
    Me not understand.

that is good point. So , without the nipple visibile it really isnt considered the whole tit.

The nipple is the key...once the nipple is exposed, the tit becomes taboo ( is that the right word ? )

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
      Wat principal?
      Wat rules??

I think u have to warm the milk if it was in a bottle, but wtf do i know. Im only 14 years old, and not exactly the sharpest tool in the box.

Anyway, IMO its just a tit. The baby covers the nipple, so its not even a whole tit.
      I dont see why anyone would have a problem with it.
      Me not understand.
      I was reffering to public decency. Like you said, if it's discreet and theres not much showing, it's not a huge issue, but if theres a copious amount of flesh showing, thats a different matter. I suppose it's an issue of common sense really. Regarding the milk issue, what do mothers who don't breast feed do then? They just have to plan things better i'm assuming.

Comment

what about those people who breastfeed older children. and are these naturalist types

Comment

^^ They should die.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750
            I was reffering to public decency. Like you said, if it's discreet and theres not much showing, it's not a huge issue, but if theres a copious amount of flesh showing, thats a different matter. I suppose it's an issue of common sense really. Regarding the milk issue, what do mothers who don't breast feed do then? They just have to plan things better i'm assuming.
            Copious amounts of flesh showing aye.
            U wouldnt mind a small tit, drawing the line at a bigger, heavier tit.?
            Do u think short skirts or sleevless shirts are not approprate in public?
            Wat about on a beach?
            Maybe women should only be allowed to breastfeed on the beach.

Comment

Its the most natural thing in the world, if a baby needs feeding then it shouldn't matter were the mother and baby are and the mother should not have to hide or cover up or feel uncomfortable!

Coming from a society that feels its OK to watch The Jerry Springer Show or will quite happily allow our dogs to crap in the park then scoop it up this view seems stuck in the dark ages!

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                It is kind of sweet......I had a little of my sons mothers when he was fresh out of the oven.
                I think im going to try it once. Please don't judge me.

Comment

great minds think alike

Comment

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench View Post
                    great minds think alike
                    thats exactly what Hoff said to me before. I'm a great mind indeed and debating on past subjects appeals to me greatly...

Comment

Already said this once; but I'll say it again. If women are allowed to breastfeed in plain view....then I want to see boobies with no babies attached to them in public too. It's only fair.
                      Last edited by K-DOGG; 01-19-2007, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X