Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by versatile2k6
    conspiracy ppl. dont u love them
    wtf are you talking about???
    i don't believe there is some conspiracy. i just hate being in the dark. clearly they suspect someting and despite how many times i have asked for them to tell me, they have not be forth coming.

i do plan on getting some answers Monday though.
    i will show them feisty times 10. lol!

plus, people (vers, BB, and El T) i would appreciate some support rather than ridicule. i'm going through a tough enough time right now. thanks.

Comment

You seem to be swearing alot lol! Yeh I know what you mean, you have to be weary of them. Just keep your awareness, ask loads of questions and keep your guile

Comment

i dont trust all doctors

when i broke my leg playin football i got told i could walk on it after 4 weeks , when i couldnt i got told it was my fault etc, when more tests were done it added more to how long it would take to heal by me tryin to walk on it

im not ignorant at all but you make it sound as if everyone in the world is against you and doctors dont wanna tell you if there might be a problem ith your baby

oh an if you have a problem :: Just Ask

Comment

btw

havent you thought maybe they dont wanna say somethin is wrong when actually it isnt and dont wanna give you a false sense of worry before your about to have a kid

Comment

Originally posted by El Temible
            btw

havent you thought maybe they dont wanna say somethin is wrong when actually it isnt and dont wanna give you a false sense of worry before your about to have a kid
            no, what i think is that i have a condition already, which is pregnancy induced. it causes my blood pressure to be high. i think they are afraid to tell me or get me worried because it is dangerous to have high blood pressure when pregnant and they don't want it to et any worse. i get that. my problem is i will have high blood pressure any way just by worrying about the unknown. if they at least told me what is up, i would deal with it and worry less. i suspect that my imagined problems are worse than they really are so they should just tell me.

i guess i was kinda expecting a different reaction from this thread. i guess i really need to remind myself that men and women think completely differently.

Comment

its not that , its just the way ya told he story

Comment

I had a doctor like that, lazy and wouldn't read the chart. The first time I saw him he asked me all about my diagnosis. I answeared and said, "well actually its all in the chart rather in case I forgot something."
                He picks up my chart looks at the first page for like two seconds and starts questioning me again. Now Im getting pissed. So I go "Hey, your going to have to read the chart. There's a reason somebody typed it up."
                So every subsiquent visit he would ask me something stupid he should already know. So my only reply afterwards was "I dont know you'll have to look it up." He knew I was ****ing with him, but finally he learned and would sit down, read my chart, then talk to me.

Comment

Hospitals, doctors, and private practices are only interested in money. I will not go to the doctor or even consider it unless I am in a very bad way. Injuries or certain death type of situations. If you're sick it is one of the worst ideas you can have. Drug companies pay hospitals and doctors well to peddle their drugs when uncescesary in order to gain more profits.

Comment

You'll be alrite Fiesty. Try not to let those docs stress u out more than u are.

Maybe they dont want to tell u what they think is going on because as somone said already, they dont know how u will react to potentially bad news.
                    Im sure some patients freak out.

I would have thought if it was anything serious they would let u know so u could prepare urself?

You'll be fine, the baby will be fine, and then, most importantly, u can finally change ur sig!

Comment

A friend of mine had been bothered by pains in abdominal area, and for 4 years doctors who examined the friend were saying that nothing seemed wrong and that there was nothing to worry about it. When the friend had finally started to breath with severe problems, the friend decided to go for an examination to a different hospital. They found a huge cancer in the friend's abdominal area. It was basically a terminal, very late stage, with a couple of month of life left. There was a surgery followed by a prolonged chemotherapy. By miracle, by God's will, against all the odds, the friend had survived. I pray that everything will be well in the future with the friend, and that there will be no remission.

Clearly, some doctors helped save life in this case, and others were harmful, and should not really be practicing at all.
                      Last edited by Nautilus; 08-17-2006, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X