No announcement yet.

Favorite Childhood Memories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
    seems like almost all of the threads in this lounge go off-topic at some point and generally involve sex discussions in some form or another. luckily the opic tends to return to its original topic. lol! i think we have some really good "regular" posters.
    Well, I knew sooner or later this thread would get onto sex; but no harm done. And yeah, the posters here are cool, level headed, funny, and generaly respectful.

This Adult Lounge was a great idea, Fiesty. I believe it was you and your brother who thought of it, correct?

Comment

• Yeh it was a great idea. whos your brother

Comment

• Originally posted by K-DOGG
        Well, I knew sooner or later this thread would get onto sex; but no harm done. And yeah, the posters here are cool, level headed, funny, and generaly respectful.

This Adult Lounge was a great idea, Fiesty. I believe it was you and your brother who thought of it, correct?
        yea, we had talked about it but i was convinced it would never happen. he made it happen though.

Comment

• Originally posted by platinummatt
          Yeh it was a great idea. whos your brother
          Sonny.
          he is quite a character. we are very different from each other, and disagree on a lot of stuff, but we love each other and are pretty close.

Comment

• Cool who came on this forum first?

Comment

Cool who came on this forum first?
              He joined in June of 2004 and i joined in October of 2005.

He had told me about the lounge and I had seen him online when I was over his house visiting. He encouraged he to join. Things started to change on this forum around the time I joined, and NOT for the better.

Comment

• This forums like a little world. a living thing. Itll emplode one day in a flash of green light. Only after the women takes a bath in it even after her child was sucked into it and they got her out. How dumb was that

Comment

This forums like a little world. a living thing. Itll emplode one day in a flash of green light. Only after the women takes a bath in it even after her child was sucked into it and they got her out. How dumb was that
                  there are a lot of very cool people here that i enjoy chatting with and discussing things with. that is what keeps me here.

Comment

• likeeeeeeee ????????????????????????????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by El Temible
                      likeeeeeeee ????????????????????????????????????
                      i can't make a list. i'd be bound to leave someone off and offend them. lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X