Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’ll be Taker/Batista at Mania I think. The match is more marketable than a fight with Cena. It’s two giants going to war and casual fans love that **** and to be honest I’d love to see how well Taker and Batista would work T (possible MOTY).

And of course,Vince has wanted the match to happen since Tista rose in stardum during the fall of 2004.

Comment

• Anyone see the new MTV wrestling show? I guess New Jack, X-Pac, Teddy Hart, some others are on it...

Comment

• Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
        Anyone see the new MTV wrestling show? I guess New Jack, X-Pac, Teddy Hart, some others are on it...
        It was pretty bad. It might have potential if MTV stops trying to be like MTV. They are trying to add their own twist to it with explosions and random camera views etc. Im still going to watch it though because there were a few good spots. New Jack did his table spot and the first match had some interesting moves.

Comment

• Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
          Anyone see the new MTV wrestling show? I guess New Jack, X-Pac, Teddy Hart, some others are on it...
          yeah, i saw Vampiro on that **** too.

Comment

• Let's see who Taker will face....

Comment

• I just downloaded the WSX show and finished watching it and was pretty pleased by it.

It’s certainly tailor made for the audience watches **** like Laguna Beach. The audience it’s targeted at wouldn’t care about a wrestler getting his arm or leg worked on in a 10 minute match, they tune to see Jack Evans hitting a crazy 630 or a double backflip on Waltman and that’s cool. It’s niche as we only get to see **** like this for 5 minutes a week on Impact (X Division), never on WWE (won’t include ROH as they’re not on the box) do we see this kind of stuff.

It’s a promotion (meh, I’d say it’s more of a show than a promotion) that’s made for the Marks and to be honest, it’s what the industry needs ATM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liaison View Post
                I just downloaded the WSX show and finished watching it and was pretty pleased by it.

It’s certainly tailor made for the audience watches **** like Laguna Beach. The audience it’s targeted at wouldn’t care about a wrestler getting his arm or leg worked on in a 10 minute match, they tune to see Jack Evans hitting a crazy 630 or a double backflip on Waltman and that’s cool. It’s niche as we only get to see **** like this for 5 minutes a week on Impact (X Division), never on WWE (won’t include ROH as they’re not on the box) do we see this kind of stuff.

It’s a promotion (meh, I’d say it’s more of a show than a promotion) that’s made for the Marks and to be honest, it’s what the industry needs ATM.
                is it on youtube?

Comment

• Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
                  is it on youtube?
                  I can’t access youtube without my pc freezing so I really don’t know, but here’s the links from which I downloaded from, don’t know if they still work though.

Episode I
                  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MP2G7F1W

Episode II
                  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VZ4AHYU0

Comment

• The show might already be scrapped all together. MTV has pulled this weeks episode off because of violent content. I read that it was a match where someone was hit in the face with a fireball. The fireball episode is often referred back to in future episodes so the show may be scrapped.

Comment

• Can’t say I’m shocked if they pull it off the air, I mean these are the same people that banned John Cena's Bad Bad Man video lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X