This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neils7147933
    I think I may just start ordering old ECW tapes from RF Video or highspots.com. This "WWECW" is starting to get insulting. Look at what's going on tomorrow:

just get wwe 24/7 they have old ecw, wcw matches and ppv

Comment

Originally posted by marvdave
      I agree Flair is a joke now, but he is an all-timer. His matches were great back in the day.

He is kind of the Roy Jones/Evander Holyfield of wraslin

yeah I liked his old matches with Ricky Steamboat and Randy Savage, but now I just cant stand him. He def. doesnt know when to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REAL NINJA
        just get wwe 24/7 they have old ecw, wcw matches and ppv
        What is that on? I have directv but have never seen it advertised...

Comment

Originally posted by boxingguy1226
          If anyone happens to have any matches on their computer and could possibly upload some that would be great.
          Got this in a bulletin today:

(non ECW related) wrestling torrents
          Body: Randy has started up a MySpace group for wrestling torrents. if you're interested feel free to sign up

http://groups.myspace.com/wrestlingtorrents

I highly suggest that any wrestling fan get a bit torrent client. i personally use azureus (you can download azureus, and other programs, at www.download.com

if you need help with the torrents randy has provided me with a video link to assist you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw46c...rch=bittorrent

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933
            What is that on? I have directv but have never seen it advertised...
            http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwe247/cablesystems/

Comment

How much does it cost a week to get it?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingguy1226
                How much does it cost a week to get it?
                not very much, i think it's only $7 here

Comment

Well, the good news is that last night's ECW show was the best of the new Sci-fi series so far. The bad news is it was still a C+ show at best.

What was good: promos for existing, future ECW wrestlers mixed in
                  a possible end to the Kelly Expose storyline if the writers so choose (I'm not holding my breath)
                  3 actual matches last night

What was bad: Kelly's Expose taking so long to pay off (please tell me they're going to let Sandman work a program with Mike Knox rather than just becoming the weekly cane swinger...)
                  Having distinct 'ECW Rules' matches. How can Sabu get DQ'd in ECW?
                  Having two WCW wrestlers in the main event going for the ECW belt
                  The WWE fans chanting 'What?' like it's five years ago...

Another thing that bothers me is that it looks like ECW is being used to plug the other WWE shows more than a stand-alone brand should have to. Flair's match was a good set-up for a PPV match with Foley; Sabu's short little match gave them just enough time to hype Saturday's Main Event where 'Sabu takes Saturday night to the extreme'...blah blah blah

Come on guys, give the ECW fans a real show...

Comment

http://nodq.com/features/148982743.shtml

NoDQ.com > Features > A collection of classic Jerry Lawler quotes
                    Posted by Aaron Rift on 05/07/2006 at 12:26 AM

* "What?!" (uttered whenever there is a surprising moment in a match, i.e Tatanka returning at the Royal Rumble,or when a surprising decision is made,often uttered several times in a row.; also used whenever Stone Cold Steve Austin is kicking someone)
                    * Puppies!!! (pertaining to a Diva's breasts)
                    * Latino Heat! (referring to the late Eddie Guerrero)
                    * I love RAW!!!!......so many puppies!!!!
                    * Don't blow it show it!!!
                    * "This may just be a Kodak moment" or sometimes "This isn't exactly a Kodak moment"
                    * I like girls that like girls!
                    * Where does she get her ring attire, Victoria's secret? (pertaining to the divas, usually Candice Michelle and previously Christy Hemme)
                    * J.R., you're so full of it, you've got diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain!" (from SmackDown vs. RAW 2006)
                    * I'm not superstitious, J.R., because I know that's unlucky." (from SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006)
                    * He looked a lot bigger on the Lucky Charms box, eh McMahon?-talking about Tazz when ECW invaded RAW!
                    * Oh, look at them cheap pops!-pertaining to Mick Foley giving a thumbs up to the crowd.
                    * once again you hit the nail on the thumb
                    * Hey, he's got all girls, and he got stood up at the father daughter dance!-talking to Jim Ross/Brian Christopher, his son.
                    * "You know what they say JR: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice....uh..you cant get fooled again!" (from SmackDown! vs RAW 2006)
                    * "The Big Show's so big that he can't go to the beach anymore 'cause Greenpeace keep towing him away!"SmackDown! vs RAW 2006)
                    * " The last time you felt a breast was in a Kentucky Fried Chicken Box" (He told that to J.R. at WWE New year's Revolution 2005 during the Poolside Chicken Fight)
                    * "Did you get both your contacts in the same eye?"
                    * "He earned(urned) it" (during a match with Undertaker and Mankind after Mankind hit Undertaker with the urn)
                    * "Panties aren't the best thing in the world but they're next to it."
                    * "So many curves and I don't have any brakes."

Comment

• Originally posted by neils7147933

Well, the good news is that last night's ECW show was the best of the new Sci-fi series so far. The bad news is it was still a C+ show at best.

What was good: promos for existing, future ECW wrestlers mixed in
                      a possible end to the Kelly Expose storyline if the writers so choose (I'm not holding my breath)
                      3 actual matches last night

What was bad: Kelly's Expose taking so long to pay off (please tell me they're going to let Sandman work a program with Mike Knox rather than just becoming the weekly cane swinger...)
                      Having distinct 'ECW Rules' matches. How can Sabu get DQ'd in ECW?
                      Having two WCW wrestlers in the main event going for the ECW belt
                      The WWE fans chanting 'What?' like it's five years ago...

Another thing that bothers me is that it looks like ECW is being used to plug the other WWE shows more than a stand-alone brand should have to. Flair's match was a good set-up for a PPV match with Foley; Sabu's short little match gave them just enough time to hype Saturday's Main Event where 'Sabu takes Saturday night to the extreme'...blah blah blah

Come on guys, give the ECW fans a real show...
                      last night's ECW show download link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GJDEFF83

Comment

Working...
                      X