No announcement yet.

Which are you....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Coagulator
    medicaid worker, I help people, especially with getting state assistance with medical bills and I night...I stop bleeding!!!!
    you should explain the "stop bleeding" part. that part is SO COOL!

Comment

I drive a delivery truck at night.

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
        i currently work part-time as a self-employed psychological counsultant. basically the really complex students with severe emotional, behavioral, medical, and/or academic issues are referred to me. i figure out what the problems are specifically and make a plan of how to make the student as successful as possible within the educational environment. i also provide counseling to a handful of kids that need more therapy than the typical guidance counselor can provide.

the other days when not working i am a housewife/mom.
        wow cool, well done, what qualificatoins do you need

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt
          wow cool, well done, what qualificatoins do you need
          lots of university
          and you have to be certified and licensed - so you have to pass certain exams.
          plus, you have to continue to be educated in the field (attend a certain number of hours of courses/workshops/conferences) to be knowledgable of the latest best practices/theories/etc. in the field.
          but it's worth it. i enjoy what i do.

Comment

You didn't create the poll to include both a worker and a college student. Some of us are both...

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933
              You didn't create the poll to include both a worker and a college student. Some of us are both...
              i explained in my first post that student = worker and student.
              just to post your situation. what you are studying and what you do for work.

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
                i explained in my first post that student = worker and student.
                just to post your situation. what you are studying and what you do for work.
                you mean I'm supposed to read the posts and not just the polls? (smilie)

I'm actually 28 years old and have been in the workforce for 9 years, so my situation is somewhat different than a college kid that's 18 and washes dishes at a restaurant or has a campus job. I work for Alcoa Closure Systems International as a production auditor, which is shiftwork in quality control. I used to work 60-72 hours a week before they began restricting the amount of OT people could take. Now it's 48-60 and, on occasion, 36 which is a pitiful check once my deductions are taken out. I just earned my Bachelor's of Science Degree in Business Administration and have earned 9 of 36 required credit hours for a Master's of Science in Management, after which I plan to take an additional six courses for an MBA...

Comment

I am a kolege stoodant
                  Work in a psychiatrists office, on a front desk, doing all the papers and records and quarelling over the phone with the insurance companies.

Comment

I am a full time student(pre-dental) and work part time.

Comment

Im a student still in high school. Im doing loadsa subjects and cba writin em down lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X