Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which are you....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i work alot, congradulations on the baby fiesty wench.

Comment

oh yeah and couch potato when home

Comment

Originally posted by versatile2k6
        although my post may reflect different but i work alot.sometimes over 60hours a week
        so what do you do?

Comment

Work full time......Marketing/Advertisng.Also a proud father.

Comment

I run an average size coffee/sandwich deli with my brother which means I'm only there when I want too ! haha, when I'm not there I'm raising my son.

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
              so what do you do?

i work for a moving company in the hot sun all ****in day

Comment

like moving people;s furniture and stuff from house to house?
                guess it's a nice workout.

Comment

Thats a damn good workout !!!
                  I'd be drinking beer everynight after a job like that.

Comment

By day I am a ....

So, are you a student and if so what are you studying (this includes students who also work)?

or do you work and if so what do you do?

or are you a couch potato (currently in-between things, not in school and not working)?

i just realized that i did not including homemakers in the poll. if you don;t work but take care of your kids and the house or whatever, just choose "work" and explain in a post.
                    medicaid worker, I help people, especially with getting state assistance with medical bills and I night...I stop bleeding!!!!

Comment

So, are you a student and if so what are you studying (this includes students who also work)?

or do you work and if so what do you do?

or are you a couch potato (currently in-between things, not in school and not working)?

i just realized that i did not including homemakers in the poll. if you don;t work but take care of your kids and the house or whatever, just choose "work" and explain in a post.
                      I am a Public Affairs Director and part-time on-air personality. I've been in radio for 16 years...it's got it's ups and downs. The main down being that coroporations own something like 90% of all major market stations and have a tendency to "genericize" (my word...means: to make generic) every station they own based on the advice of consultants and the results of target groups. Instead of playing good music because it is good, music is pumped out like widgets from a factory from the record companies and stations focus on what the target audience would more than likely prefer and give those songs the most airplay, depending upon who well it does in tests. Radio's become far too clinical for my taste to be honest.

Seriously, you go to any station in any major market which is owned by a corporation such as Clear Channel, Cumulus, or Citadel and ask about their "target audience" and they will be able to give you a pseudo-name for their audience, such as "Michelle" and tell you how old she is, who she voted for in the last election, what her household income is, how many times she'd been married, if she's married, how many kids she has...if any, what car she drives, whether she owns a dog or a cat and how many of each, etc. Sad, really, IMO.

I do like the PA job though. I get to interview civic leaders or other individuals on topics that are facing the commmunity and what's being done or what's not being done. I like the idea of bringing important community matters to light for those who might not have thought about such things beforehand. Only problem, honestly, is my job is the one nobody wants because it doesn't bring any money into the stations as much as it needs to be done to keep them from being fined by the FCC.

I would go on about my philosophy on this perspective; but it's to early in the morning to put anyones to sleep.

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell....at least what I do for a living.
                      Last edited by K-DOGG; 06-26-2006, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X