victoryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    congrats, dick.

Comment

• Good season boys.

Next year I'm going to win this thing.

Or gringo will and I'll come in seventh or eighth again, one of those

Comment

• Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
        lol...yeah thats the only thing i dont like...other than that they are gr8...lol...but the updates are huge killers for sure
        you know whats worse? drafting a team full of *******, droping them and replacing them with more *****. that was haile sellassie.

Comment

• Originally posted by kayjay View Post
          Good season boys.

Next year I'm going to win this thing.

Or gringo will and I'll come in seventh or eighth again, one of those
          i havent seen you post in a while, cockface. how are things?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix View Post
            you know whats worse? drafting a team full of *******, droping them and replacing them with more *****. that was haile sellassie.
            hahaha i hear that....i gathered a pretty good team i feel i fought hard once Al Jefferson went down...and congrats to the winner...yeah yeah..lol...but really congrats

Comment

hahaha i hear that....i gathered a pretty good team i feel i fought hard once Al Jefferson went down...and congrats to the winner...yeah yeah..lol...but really congrats
              Congrats Gringo.....

Treez maybe you should have traded me Jefferson when I was trying like hell to get him from you.....lol

Great season, look forward to next. On to Baseball.....which I might add is frustrating me in the early stages...things aren't going as well as I'd hoped for either of my teams.

Comment

• Fix gets the best team name of the year with "Can't Cut Cock****".

Comment

• Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                  Congrats Gringo.....

Treez maybe you should have traded me Jefferson when I was trying like hell to get him from you.....lol

Great season, look forward to next. On to Baseball.....which I might add is frustrating me in the early stages...things aren't going as well as I'd hoped for either of my teams.
                  haha yeah but didnt figure u needed the extra stress lol..i feel i did help u a lil bit in a trade tho..i sure missed Davis assists tho...but not fg%

Comment

haha yeah but didnt figure u needed the extra stress lol..i feel i did help u a lil bit in a trade tho..i sure missed Davis assists tho...but not fg%
                    There is no question IMO that Bargnani got me to the finals.....Baron was a bonus at times but true indeed I woul have never made it far as I did without Bargnani....2nd to Gringo yet again.....

Comment

• And PM me too!!

Comment

Working...
                      X