Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy Basketball 08-09!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Gringo....I haven't lost Reb in weeks. You're raping me in Reb. But I'm actually hanging with you in Blks, which I haven't won in weeks. I have a feeling this is going to be a heavily contested couple of weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
      Damn Gringo....I haven't lost Reb in weeks. You're raping me in Reb. But I'm actually hanging with you in Blks, which I haven't won in weeks. I have a feeling this is going to be a heavily contested couple of weeks.
      Yes it will, but my squad just took a step in the right direction tonight. What a HUGE night. I'm so happy I got Troy Murphy. Just snagged Biedrins again too who returned from the ankle sprain. I need him to stay healthy if I want to win boards.

All I need is for Korver and Kirilenko to finish strong tonight and I'll feel good. This is going to be a brawl.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
        Yes it will, but my squad just took a step in the right direction tonight. What a HUGE night. I'm so happy I got Troy Murphy. Just snagged Biedrins again too who returned from the ankle sprain. I need him to stay healthy if I want to win boards.

All I need is for Korver and Kirilenko to finish strong tonight and I'll feel good. This is going to be a brawl.
        Yeah I tried to scoop Murphy too but you had waiver priority. Yeah it's going to be WAR!

Comment

• Jesus ****.....I had a very good night last night. Paul with 42, Granger with 35, Scola 28 and I still lost ground. Maybe you are a god Gringo.....

Comment

Jesus ****.....I had a very good night last night. Paul with 42, Granger with 35, Scola 28 and I still lost ground. Maybe you are a god Gringo.....
            You actually gained ground. The shooting percentages are very close now (I had a comfy lead 2 days ago) and blocks/assists/turnovers are still close as well. I wouldn't be surprised if you were up 5-4 come tomorrow, with me taking the lead back the next day. You have more plays than me tonight.

I think points, rebounds and 3pts are out of reach for you. Steals are out of reach for me.

FG%, FT%, AST, BLK, TO

It will come down to those categories. The killer is going to be players that randomly sit out. I wouldn't be surprised if Lebron got benched next week and I heard the same thing about Chris Paul. The last week of basketball season can be a free-for-all. Sometimes garbage players end up being the biggest contributors.

Comment

You actually gained ground. The shooting percentages are very close now (I had a comfy lead 2 days ago) and blocks/assists/turnovers are still close as well. I wouldn't be surprised if you were up 5-4 come tomorrow, with me taking the lead back the next day. You have more plays than me tonight.

I think points, rebounds and 3pts are out of reach for you. Steals are out of reach for me.

FG%, FT%, AST, BLK, TO

It will come down to those categories. The killer is going to be players that randomly sit out. I wouldn't be surprised if Lebron got benched next week and I heard the same thing about Chris Paul. The last week of basketball season can be a free-for-all. Sometimes garbage players end up being the biggest contributors.
              Yeah no doubt. It's going to take some strategy and watching everything closely to pull out a victory. I wouldn't rule pts out for me yet, especially if Lebron sees some bench time. Should be interesting to see how it unfolds....I'd say good luck but **** that. lol

Comment

Yeah no doubt. It's going to take some strategy and watching everything closely to pull out a victory. I wouldn't rule pts out for me yet, especially if Lebron sees some bench time. Should be interesting to see how it unfolds....I'd say good luck but **** that. lol
                Chris Paul can **** off with his 31 and 17.

Comment

Chris Paul can **** off with his 31 and 17.
                  Wade can **** off with his 55.....

I think I'm toast unless I get some very good play and you get some bad play.....The season actually ends Wed so it's not 2 full weeks. I took a peak at who all we got left playing and whatnot and it doesn't look real promising for me.....But ya never know. It's been another great season and great battle to the end either way.

Comment

• Only two days left. The trophy is within sight! I ****ed up and dropped Josh Smith though....that left the door open for you to win blocks on the last day Saad.

It would be pretty amazing if this final was decided on the last day in your favor. Hopefully Bron and Wade did right by me though and I did enough to lock up back to back championships in roto & h2h.

Comment

Only two days left. The trophy is within sight! I ****ed up and dropped Josh Smith though....that left the door open for you to win blocks on the last day Saad.

It would be pretty amazing if this final was decided on the last day in your favor. Hopefully Bron and Wade did right by me though and I did enough to lock up back to back championships in roto & h2h.
                      That would be so fitting.....hopefully it does but as a realist I have to admit the chances are slim.....I like H2H better and want to keep it that way next season. At first I wasn't sure but as the season went on I liked it better.....All the **** talk and envy aside, good luck Gringo it's always fun playing fantasy sports with you....hell thanks for getting me into it.

Comment

Working...
                      X