Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attn Baseball '08 Managers - Add/Drop Singles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Ichiro is still valuable because of hits plus batting average. You can keep them since more want to keep the stat.

Comment

keep them..........

Comment

Singles are staying put. 14-K and UncleJeffay want them to stay...add that to the 5 votes on here and you have your majority 7 votes...

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
          Singles are staying put. 14-K and UncleJeffay want them to stay...add that to the 5 votes on here and you have your majority 7 votes...
          waaaaaaahhhhh I quit, I'm not playing in your stupid ****ing league Bingo.....It's a conspiracy to hold down Raes Rays.......you bastard. You'll probably beat me in the finals now like 9-8 just because you won ****ing singles. wwwwwaaaahhhhh

j/k of course.

Comment

Drop em!

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
              waaaaaaahhhhh I quit, I'm not playing in your stupid ****ing league Bingo.....It's a conspiracy to hold down Raes Rays.......you bastard. You'll probably beat me in the finals now like 9-8 just because you won ****ing singles. wwwwwaaaahhhhh

j/k of course.
              you actually benefited from singles last year...you drafted ichiro.

but you later traded him to the master for his amazing stretch run to the title.

Comment

Working...
              X