Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football 2007

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congrats sonny... haven't had a visit to this place in quite a while... let's do this again next year...

Comment

• Originally posted by AIR_KENG View Post
      congrats sonny... haven't had a visit to this place in quite a while... let's do this again next year...
      Thanks man. We will definitely do this again next year.

I am assuming we will also be doing a college hoops tourney pool in March...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dual Champs View Post
        Thanks bro, I agree. So far you are the only one though...
        We had points on this...If so how much...

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSEWOOD View Post
          We had points on this...If so how much...
          It's just a matter of honor thing. Give whatever you think you can afford. The Fix and Old Gringo both gave nice donations.

Comment

It's just a matter of honor thing. Give whatever you think you can afford. The Fix and Old Gringo both gave nice donations.
            I'll give a big **** YOU as a donation....

Comment

• Just joking playa....

Hart tore them Gators ass off the bone...Thank GOD for his "once and a blue moon" fumbles or it would have been a long day for Tebow..

Comment

Thanks man. We will definitely do this again next year.

I am assuming we will also be doing a college hoops tourney pool in March...
                i wouldn't even attempt joining another hoops league in the near future... i don't follow basketball that much anymore and it shows with my performance at the fantasy basketball league, hehe...

points will be given later...

Comment

• Originally posted by AIR_KENG View Post
                  i wouldn't even attempt joining another hoops league in the near future... i don't follow basketball that much anymore and it shows with my performance at the fantasy basketball league, hehe...

points will be given later...
                  You know I don't think I ever did get those points from you bro..

Comment

Working...
                  X