Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football 2007

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonny is up like 206-176....something like that.

Comment

• i didnt adjust my lineup this week.... i was disgusted with my teams semi final defeat that i sadi **** it. congrats sonny. again. atleast it wasnt pringles

Comment

• I scored 180 plus with no RBs that actually played....I would have Pwnt Sonnay had I gotten the chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
          I scored 180 plus with no RBs that actually played....I would have Pwnt Sonnay had I gotten the chance.
          if bush and ronnie brown dont get injured i think my team is the team to beat..... but **** it, thats all ifs.... i dont want to anything away from anybody.

Comment

• Well I'm just going to have to win basketball....

I'm gonna chalk this up to Carson and Kevin letting me down.

Comment

• Congrats Rembrants...you the two time man,......champion I mean..

Comment

• Congrats Sonny. b2b football championships...your teams are in the business of going b2b these days aren't they? b2b second place isn't quite as nice.

Baseball is my savior though.

Comment

• Thanks guys, it was another great fantasy football season and I look forward to March madness and baseball season for more fantasy fun with my boxingscene brothers.

I'd also like to give props to a couple of my top performers this season:

First shout out is to Derrick Mason - 97 receptions and over 1000 yards with 5 td's in 15 games.

Second shout out is to one of the top Tight Ends in the league, Jason Witten - 94 receptions and over 1100 yards with 7 td's.

My #2 stud was my second year man from the Indianapolis Colts, Joseph Addai - over 1000 rushing yards, 350 receiving yards with 40 receptions and 15 combined td's.

And last but certainly not least is the baddest man on the planet, Tom Brady - almost 370 completions for 4,450 yards and 48 td's with over 100 rushing yards and 2 rushing td's in 15 games totalling over 635 fantasy points!!!

Comment

• well atleast i lost to the eventual champ, congrats sonny.

i loved my draft, i think injuries hurt, but they hurt everyone.

sonny, ill send some points your way.. i hope 20,000 is enough, i only had 40,000... i think all the other members of the league should do the same, if they havent already.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix View Post
                      well atleast i lost to the eventual champ, congrats sonny.

i loved my draft, i think injuries hurt, but they hurt everyone.

sonny, ill send some points your way.. i hope 20,000 is enough, i only had 40,000... i think all the other members of the league should do the same, if they havent already.
                      Thanks bro, I agree. So far you are the only one though...

Comment

Working...
                      X