State of Origin Thread 2010

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ??? View Post
    That bad huh?
    He is a massive liability. I'm sure the Titans will realise that soon enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan... View Post
      He is a massive liability. I'm sure the Titans will realise that soon enough.
      I still don't understand why he joined the Titans. There are many players on the Titans squad who would be picked ahead of him.

Comment

I still don't understand why he joined the Titans. There are many players on the Titans squad who would be picked ahead of him.
        Funny thing most teams have at least one of these types of players that get in before a better player

Comment

• You must have been lapping up the Titans salary cap rumours this week Brently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan... View Post
            You must have been lapping up the Titans salary cap rumours this week Brently.
            ah to be honest I have been finishing work close to midnight so I havent been keeping up with the NRL news this week.

But I will check it out.

Well it comes as a surprise doesn't it ???

Comment

• Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
              ah to be honest I have been finishing work close to midnight so I havent been keeping up with the NRL news this week.

But I will check it out.

Well it comes as a surprise doesn't it ???
              Haha, well the NRL has come out and said the rumours are rubbish, but it is interesting.

Comment

• Well I personally hope that the Titans are not over the salary cap.

I don't think Michael Searle would do something like that.

Comment

Well I personally hope that the Titans are not over the salary cap.

I don't think Michael Searle would do something like that.
                  I think Searle would do it if he thought he could get away with it. But yeah, I highly doubt they are over the cap. Its just too big a risk, as is shown by what is currently happening to Melbourne.

Comment

• We clean sweeped it despite the refs letting NSW do absolutely anything in the ruck and penalising our boys at every opportunity.

Comment

• Queensland played poorly in the first 30 minutes in the second half.

Queensland 3 New South Wales 0

Comment

Working...
                      X