No announcement yet.

Mundine vs Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by truestory1987 View Post
    I never seen Golo fight but i hear a lot of good things about him...but i feel like Mundine is too good of a boxer and of course a lot more experienced in big fights...but Mudine=no chin
    Two things:

1. Mundine's chin isn't as bad as it is sometimes made out to be. Its not great, but he can take some shots.

2. No way this fight happens. This dude has a pulse, Mundine won't go near him.

Comment

I want to see it, hopefully Mundine is not afraid of this prospect & doesn't know what he is getting himself into.

By now the 48hrs is up it should have been confirmed or not etc.

No way I'd be surprised if Mundine chickens out & fights Sam Soliman.

Can he even make middleweight?

Comment

Yeah, he's made middleweight a few times before. To be honest, I think he looked better at Super Middie. He hasn't knocked anybody out in ages.

We all want to see this fight (for differing reasons), but I think we're being realistic when we say it won't happen. He's been unwilling to step up numerous times before and I don't see why this would be an exception.

Comment

Dan I'm not talking about Money or Oscar....I'm talking about Mundine.

Anthony dont pick the fights...thats a fact

The golovkin fight wont get made....Khoder is looking at the interim WBA 154 title

Anthony was 73 KGS Tuesday this week...he makes MW easy and is ready for LMW on june 30

Comment

Originally posted by I'll be back View Post

The golovkin fight wont get made....Khoder is looking at the interim WBA 154 title

Anthony was 73 KGS Tuesday this week...he makes MW easy and is ready for LMW on june 30
            Mundine has bigger fish to fry than Golovkin, wouldn't you agree?

Is the 'pioneer' aiming for a crack at Japan's dangerously underrated Nobuhiro Ishida?

Let's not be fooled by Ishida's 22-5-2 record or his losses to Crazy Kim and Nader Hamden, he is the real deal. Nobuhiro has power in both hands, evidenced by his 24% knockout ratio. If this guy isn't a genuine threat, I don't know who is.

I've whipped out my credit card in anticipation, ready to purchase this PPV (a bargain at $49.95.)

Comment

Originally posted by I'll be back View Post

ULT, you are a fool.

Having said that I don't think even you believe that Anthony doesn't pick his own fights.

What are you saying happens? He just sits there "yessiring" while his handlers tell him who to fight?

Give me a ****ing break.

Comment

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
                Mundine has bigger fish to fry than Golovkin, wouldn't you agree?

Is the 'pioneer' aiming for a crack at Japan's dangerously underrated Nobuhiro Ishida?

Let's not be fooled by Ishida's 22-5-2 record or his losses to Crazy Kim and Nader Hamden, he is the real deal. Nobuhiro has power in both hands, evidenced by his 24% knockout ratio. If this guy isn't a genuine threat, I don't know who is.

I've whipped out my credit card in anticipation, ready to purchase this PPV (a bargain at $49.95.)
                Soliman IV.

Make. It. Happen.

Comment

Don't you mean...

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                  Soliman IV.

"Unfinished Business"

Comment

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
                    Don't you mean...
                    You wanna know what's funny?

He won't even give Dan Geale a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                      You wanna know what's funny?

He won't even give Dan Geale a rematch.
                      We can't blame Mundine for that little indiscretion, after all he doesn't choose his own opponents.

Comment

Working...
                      X