No announcement yet.

Mundine vs Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys I tell you a fact....choc dont pick the fights....ever

Take most managers...they pick the fights not the fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by I'll be back View Post

You are just plain nuts if you don't think Mundine picks his own fights.

Your statement might hold true to common club fighters, but when you have the pulling power and revenue generating capacity that Anthony Mundine has in this country it is the fighter that makes the decisions.

Stop looking for any possible way to defend Mundine ULT, its pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
        You are just plain nuts if you don't think Mundine picks his own fights.

Your statement might hold true to common club fighters, but when you have the pulling power and revenue generating capacity that Anthony Mundine has in this country it is the fighter that makes the decisions.

Stop looking for any possible way to defend Mundine ULT, its pathetic.
        I'm not ULT and this is a fact mate....someone on here must be a manager and know its the normal thing that a fighter fights and the managers set everything up.

Do you think any of Bob Arums fighters tell Bob what to do and who to fight?

Comment

I'm a manager.

Mundine picks his own opponents.

Case closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
            I'm a manager.

Mundine picks his own opponents.

Case closed.
            Who do you manage?

Choc dont pick them but you can tell me anyway?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by woftam View Post
                Ok lets take grange old school...how many of their fighters pick their own fights?

Comment

Ok lets take grange old school...how many of their fighters pick their own fights?
                  Yo ULT, I think the lads on here are talking about fighters with pulling power or who have a name. You telling us that Floyd Mayweather doesn't decide on who he fights? Same thing for De la hoya etc.

Mundine is a point where he can fight top line guys but chooses not to.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
                    Yo ULT, I think the lads on here are talking about fighters with pulling power or who have a name. You telling us that Floyd Mayweather doesn't decide on who he fights? Same thing for De la hoya etc.

Mundine is a point where he can fight top line guys but chooses not to.
                    Na Brently you don't understand mate! Oscar never picked his opponents, Schaffer picked who he fought!

ULT is so ****ing ******ed. Everytime he comes back he just seems less and less intelligent.

Comment

I never seen Golo fight but i hear a lot of good things about him...but i feel like Mundine is too good of a boxer and of course a lot more experienced in big fights...but Mudine=no chin

Comment

Working...
                      X