No announcement yet.

I HATE Danny Green

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
    This sums it up. No way this guy is worthy of the hype that Green is talking about.
    Yesterday I saw an interview where he was talking about how Siaca's family were all into boxing.

So what Danny? Who has he beaten in the past 5 years to indicate he is any sort of opponent?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan... View Post
      Yesterday I saw an interview where he was talking about how Siaca's family were all into boxing.

So what Danny? Who has he beaten in the past 5 years to indicate he is any sort of opponent?
      He is because Danny tells us so.

Comment

• Green is ****ing hopeless, he's still using Mundine to get his name in the paper. Still mentioning a 2nd fight with him.

Give us a break.

Comment

• I woke up this morning to hear him mentioning a potential fight with Evander.

I mean good God, how about Foreman?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan... View Post
            I woke up this morning to hear him mentioning a potential fight with Evander.

I mean good God, how about Foreman?
            Yeah I heard the same as well. He is pathetic, why doesn't he fight Adamek???

Comment

• Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
              Yeah I heard the same as well. He is pathetic, why doesn't he fight Adamek???
              Lol. Because Adamek blows him out of there.

Comment

• The charade of boxers talking themselves up, name dropping and generally taking the public for a ride is one that I watch with mild amusement. I'm not too bothered about him (or his management) talking about fighting Holyfield, Haye etc. I take that sort of stuff with a grain of salt.

Unfortunately for Danny, I think the latest Siaca fight was still a new low for him. This article is an example of why:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,...009280,00.html

Despite lots of criticism before the fight about having Siaca as the opponent, he says this:

"I think the referee stopped the fight too early...the referee definitely jumped in too early".

It was obvious to most knowledgeable fans that this fight was a farce from the very beginning. Why Siaca was NOT a suitable opponent was summed up nicely by Dan on the previous page. The result of this fight was never going to be any different.

The way the fight ended up was Danny's own fault for choosing an opponent that wasn't up to scratch. To try and blame the outcome on the referee is just plain dishonest. If he wants to play proud warrier, then he needs to man up and fight a legitimate opponent who's not just in it for the payday.

Comment

• wen you beat a bum you become a bum?

Australian boxing fans (for the most part) are completely ****ing clueless when it comes to the sport of boxing. They don't understand this sport the same way a Vic understands the AFL or someone from NSW or QLD understands NRL.

And Mundine is the most frustrating boxer on the planet. The man has talent......he took 3 or 4 rds from Kessler and if he came in with a better plan and let his hands go he could actually beat him. He is now content to fight bums and taxi drivers. He should have moved to Vegas or Los Angeles early in his career to focus on being a champ.

Kostya was great because he fought in Austr and in Vegas. He built his name and respect. He was also a brilliant amatuer with alot of experience.

Mundine and that tool Green are content to fool the public into thinking they are elite fighters......there own fault for being so damn gullible.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
                    wen you beat a bum you become a bum?

Australian boxing fans (for the most part) are completely ****ing clueless when it comes to the sport of boxing. They don't understand this sport the same way a Vic understands the AFL or someone from NSW or QLD understands NRL.

And Mundine is the most frustrating boxer on the planet. The man has talent......he took 3 or 4 rds from Kessler and if he came in with a better plan and let his hands go he could actually beat him. He is now content to fight bums and taxi drivers. He should have moved to Vegas or Los Angeles early in his career to focus on being a champ.

Kostya was great because he fought in Austr and in Vegas. He built his name and respect. He was also a brilliant amatuer with alot of experience.

Mundine and that tool Green are content to fool the public into thinking they are elite fighters......there own fault for being so damn gullible.
                    It's to see that there is a few people out there who can actually see this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Philfy View Post
                      Unfortunately for Danny, I think the latest Siaca fight was still a new low for him.
                      Calling out Evander Holyfield the morning after was even lower.

Comment

Working...
                      X