I HATE Danny Green

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RightCross94 View Post
    wow, you are really annoying
    He just doesn't really understand what he is going on about.

I get the impression that he thinks we should basically not pay attention to boxing outside of Australia.

Comment

• for people who have seen the hype up show for the fight
      who agrees that bernard hopkins sums his career up wit one question lol
      "Give me to names hes beaten" lol
      see so we know that nobody anywere is pretending green is something special, it a warm up fight

Comment

• Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
        Sadly you are one of the people that is fooled by the "Bloke Next Door Front".

Just need to look further into it and it is clear as mud.

Green used Mundine to get a name for himself for about 6 years.
        then obviously you're a bad judge of character.

Comment

• Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
          Yea i came to Australia in 2001 not long after i've seen danny calling out mundine, thats what i didn't like , people hated on mundine when in fact danny was the one calling him out at every damn show he was on and making promising threats..we all know how far he really got.
          Jeff Fenech was doing most of the talking .

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing_great View Post
            then obviously you're a bad judge of character.
            To be honest none of us know what these guys are really like.

I dunno, its just that with Danny over the past several years I have just always gotten the sense that everything he says is really carefully planned bull****, and he knows its what people want to hear. I have no problem with that, its just that he does it whilst trying to foster this "everyone's mate, bloke next door" attitude.

He could be a really good bloke, I dunno, I've never even met him, he just gives me the ****s sometimes is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macho Madness View Post
              for people who have seen the hype up show for the fight
              who agrees that bernard hopkins sums his career up wit one question lol
              "Give me to names hes beaten" lol
              see so we know that nobody anywere is pretending green is something special, it a warm up fight
              I thought Bernard came across like a total fruitcake in that show. Real weirdo.

Whilst what he said was true to an extent, I do think he was being a little disrespectful in a sense.

I'm not sure its a "warm up" fight either. Back in the day sure, Jones would have whipped Danny blind with an arm tied behind hi back, but now, I think Jones knows that Green poses a very realistic threat to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                I thought Bernard came across like a total fruitcake in that show. Real weirdo.

Whilst what he said was true to an extent, I do think he was being a little disrespectful in a sense.

I'm not sure its a "warm up" fight either. Back in the day sure, Jones would have whipped Danny blind with an arm tied behind hi back, but now, I think Jones knows that Green poses a very realistic threat to him.
                yeh he was being a bit disrespectful

i do not give green any more than a punchers chance, the only way i see a dany green win is a closed eyes haymaker that luckily catches jones clean,

he will get countered relentlessly

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                  To be honest none of us know what these guys are really like.

I dunno, its just that with Danny over the past several years I have just always gotten the sense that everything he says is really carefully planned bull****, and he knows its what people want to hear. I have no problem with that, its just that he does it whilst trying to foster this "everyone's mate, bloke next door" attitude.

He could be a really good bloke, I dunno, I've never even met him, he just gives me the ****s sometimes is all.

are you somebody else on another boxing forum?the posts look surprisingly similar

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing_great View Post
                    are you somebody else on another boxing forum?the posts look surprisingly similar
                    Haha, nah I used to post on two other forums but I don't anymore, I don't really have the time.

Which forum are you thinking of?

Comment

• Originally posted by Macho Madness View Post
                      yeh he was being a bit disrespectful

i do not give green any more than a punchers chance, the only way i see a dany green win is a closed eyes haymaker that luckily catches jones clean,

he will get countered relentlessly
                      I think that that is all pretty much accepted. I don't think anyone expects Danny to outbox Roy to a decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X