No announcement yet.

Everyone send the WBA an email

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by petepunter View Post
    Dont whinge about this crap if your the dumb one's buying his PPV's.
    He is taking money out of your pocket. is he holding you at gumpoint while you book these shows.
    Not a fan of any aussie boxers apart from briggsy and stay well clear of the australian product unless i think it will be a good fight.
    Mundine v. Hamden was a excellent fight compared to what normally gets shown in this country and was worth $50
    Your kidding. The fight should have been free to air.

When a cab driver like Hamden is fighting.

We want Kessler, Bute, Pavlik or Taylor. Mundine can win against these guys. He needs to step it up.

Choc stop being a cat.

Comment

It's your own fault for buying the ppv in the first place, only ppv i have bought was the Green one because im a danny green fan, as of late i havnt bothered because the guys he has been fighting arnt worth the money to see.

Comment

Originally posted by skyler View Post
        It's your own fault for buying the ppv in the first place, only ppv i have bought was the Green one because im a danny green fan, as of late i havnt bothered because the guys he has been fighting arnt worth the money to see.
        No i didn't buy the Hamden PPV..

I just want the guy to step it up. Kessler, Bute, Froch or Inkin next. Because the crime is, he can probably win if he fights well.

Comment

Working...
        X