No announcement yet.

Everyone send the WBA an email

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone send the WBA an email

I just emailed 10 directors and workers from the WBA in one go.

Asking when Mundine is going to have to fight his mandatory.

Saying Hamden, Nievas, Clavero are crap.

And the belt has lost all legitimacy.

Just search "WBA" in google. Then go on the page and use the contact us icon and send an email.

Cheers aussies,

Ult

Wow... you REALLY must have it in for Mundine lol

Comment

I'll do it. Don't know why, but I will.

Comment

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
        I'll do it. Don't know why, but I will.
        Respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Amally View Post
          Wow... you REALLY must have it in for Mundine lol
          Hes been taking money out of my wallet for the past 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
            Hes been taking money out of my wallet for the past 3 years.

I suppose I'm the victim of that too.

Comment

I suppose I'm the victim of that too.
              I think he took a pair of shoes from me one day to.

Could have been anyone. Even though his residence is 2 hour drive from myn. My suspicions arose.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
                I think he took a pair of shoes from me one day to.

Could have been anyone. Even though his residence is 2 hour drive from myn. My suspicions arose.
                Lmao. Right.. I'm sure he'd drive 2 hours to your place to steal a pair of second hand shoes. I'm going to blame him for running over my cat then. :P
                Where are you? Down in Wollongong or The Blue Mountains or something?

You know though, it's only recently now I've taken notice of his severe mismatches...
                I'm horrible!

Comment

Lmao. Right.. I'm sure he'd drive 2 hours to your place to steal a pair of second hand shoes. I'm going to blame him for running over my cat then. :P
                  Where are you? Down in Wollongong or The Blue Mountains or something?

You know though, it's only recently now I've taken notice of his severe mismatches...
                  I'm horrible!
                  At the time i was down near Wollongong.

I use to leave these old pair of slazengers at my front door. They werent second hand but they were about 6 years old. I would only wear them when fishing.

Yeh so got home and they were gone. All my other shoes were still there. Even though i wasn't getting on with my neighbour at the time. Im certain to this day it was still Choc.

Its no suprise really. I have seen him on numerous episodes of "cops". He may have stopped recently, im not to sure.
                  Last edited by Dick-Sucker; 02-29-2008, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Dont whinge about this crap if your the dumb one's buying his PPV's.
                    He is taking money out of your pocket. is he holding you at gumpoint while you book these shows.
                    Not a fan of any aussie boxers apart from briggsy and stay well clear of the australian product unless i think it will be a good fight.
                    Mundine v. Hamden was a excellent fight compared to what normally gets shown in this country and was worth $50

Comment

Working...
                    X