No announcement yet.

Jeff Fenech v Erik Morales @ Featherweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
    id rather be the aussie lounge piss taker, then the aussie lounge ******. How long have u been around?? How many people actually care for your 400000 mundine posts?? Oh NO1! lol go learn some SEO and promote ur **** elsewhere.
    I think i have been around less than you. Joined about 8 months ago i think.

Even nut hugging mundine threads make more sense than a reply saying "who cares" or whatever.

SEO, is obviously my weakness.

Im not gonna post much on the aussie forum anymore because as far as i see it, if our fighters haven't deserved mention in the NSB sub forum then they need to improve.

Its an internet forum man. I couldn't give half a **** if no one cared.

Also even though everyone hates Mundine. I have seen him sparr. No one in Australia even troubles him. Hes our best prospect. I sure love watching Katsidis fight, but lets face it with no defence hes a fight away from disaster. Mundine is our best prospect. Looking forward to him taking on Inkin/Froch (Vacant WBC) next. Before Danny Green for the LHW title.
    Last edited by Dick-Sucker; 02-16-2008, 05:07 AM. Reason: Infesta breaks balls

Comment

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
      just piss taking mate, i havent seen much morales because i have never really cared for the mexican fighters. mainly i think because of chavez. I definately need to watch some more of them
      Hehe yeah I know, it's all good.

I see where you're coming from but in this case you must check out all of Morales' fights. I have never really enjoyed the typical Chavez style of come forward fighting with no real thought as to learning more than pure offense without defense or anything. Morales though is so much more than your usual Mexican style fighter. He has amazing boxing skill that is comparable to most great pure boxers but also has great fighting ability and the biggest heart in boxing.

Every one of his fights is simply stunning and well worth getting if you like boxing in any form. If you don't like the Chavez style though, don't worry, because Morales is so far from being like Chavez it's not even worth trying to compare them.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        Hehe yeah I know, it's all good.

I see where you're coming from but in this case you must check out all of Morales' fights. I have never really enjoyed the typical Chavez style of come forward fighting with no real thought as to learning more than pure offense without defense or anything. Morales though is so much more than your usual Mexican style fighter. He has amazing boxing skill that is comparable to most great pure boxers but also has great fighting ability and the biggest heart in boxing.

Every one of his fights is simply stunning and well worth getting if you like boxing in any form. If you don't like the Chavez style though, don't worry, because Morales is so far from being like Chavez it's not even worth trying to compare them.
        Benny doesn't lie. Good Post.

Comment

Prime Fenech vs prime Morales id say Morales would have way too much speed, skill, power an Heart for fenech!!!

Comment

Working...
          X