Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did the commentators say about Mundine?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brunswick Assassin View Post
    I was having a good chuckle at Mundine's pathetic one fingured salute to the cameras saying "I'm the Man This...I'm the Man That"! Those $100 bills were counterfeit like Mundine who picked them up from Redfern Station.
    Sadly their not. The guy has so much cash, it's not funny. Mundine is pathetic, because fighters like Mayweather whom are flashy, it comes to them naturally, Anthony has to put it on, and fails at it. When the guys talks he even sounds a bit ******ed.

Comment

[QUOTE=Brunswick Assassin;2925964]I was having a good chuckle at Mundine's pathetic one fingured salute to the cameras saying "I'm the Man This...I'm the Man That"! Those $100 bills were counterfeit like Mundine who picked them up from Redfern Station.[/QUOTE]

LOLLLL...

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
        Sadly their not. The guy has so much cash, it's not funny. Mundine is pathetic, because fighters like Mayweather whom are flashy, it comes to them naturally, Anthony has to put it on, and fails at it. When the guys talks he even sounds a bit ******ed.
        That's so true.. When Floyd does it , he does it naturally. Mundine watches what others do on TV, then he comes out and tries to be the same.
        One thing I like about Mundine, his originality.

Comment

HAS any1 seen the mainevent undercard?? theyre showing 10 undercards plus the main fight?
          I dare any1 to pick out a fight that's going to be exciting on this night..
          Yawn...

Comment

Originally posted by tills9191 View Post
            HAS any1 seen the mainevent undercard?? theyre showing 10 undercards plus the main fight?
            I dare any1 to pick out a fight that's going to be exciting on this night..
            Yawn...

That just displays what a joke this whole fight card is. No PPV has Ten Undercards. They should just have 3 good quality fights, no they won't do that because they don't give a **** about boxing fans. **** Mundine's camp & main event for putting this **** on PPV

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
              Good to see ya still holding on to Mundine Ult. He was just talking about JC & Kessler and the Super Middle Divison in general, nothing to wet your pants about. Mundine is not confirmed to fight in the USA yet.

BYT, Mundine was trying to be like Mayweather flashing all that Cash at the weigh in/press conference. What a joke that was, at some ****in PUB or something.

Mundine should just eat a bullet.
              LOL it was so obvious. I was embarased when i saw that. Im now 100% confident he is in the IQ classification "mentally ******ed". Does Mundine honestly think we don't know Floyd flashes money around? Some times you can't explain what he does, its that stupid. And it was at his cafe, probably didn't want to spend money on hiring a venue for the weigh in. Mundine is a king, money hungry tide arse.

I hate him out of the ring. But in the ring, i support him big time. Just not tonight. Because this is dangerous for Clavero, he could be killed in the ring.

Comment

I think if Mundine ever has an original thought... his head will probably explode. Didn't Mike Tyson say "My Defence is impregnable".....What a Joke this guy is!!!

Comment

Working...
                X