Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did the commentators say about Mundine?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did the commentators say about Mundine?

Just wondering what the commentators were saying about Mundine?

They brought him up quite a few times during the Manfredo fight. I heard him in the same sentence as Calzaghe aswell. Everyone at myn was making a lot of noise.

Anyone know what they said?

Thanks a lot

the commentator is one who does it for aussie tv..therefore of course he has to mention our fighters........NONE of the other commentators would mention mundine.

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
      the commentator is one who does it for aussie tv..therefore of course he has to mention our fighters........NONE of the other commentators would mention mundine.
      No i disagree. Hes going to America next year. Yes hes an arse, but he has bucket loads of ability inside the ring, America knows that.

Do you know what they said about him though?

Cheers

Comment

they didnt say anything significant about him..
        they just gave a plug to all aussie fighters out there and they
        mentioned mundines name.. thats all really..

Comment

ANTHONY Mundine was in vintage form ahead of tomorrow's world title defence in Sydney, arriving at today's weigh-in in his black Hummer and brandishing a fistful of dollars before declaring he's "not about the money".

Emerging from his monstrous vehicle wearing shorts, t-shirt and baseball cap, Mundine then produced an enormous wad of crisp, new hundred dollar notes in a rambling attempt to make a point about Aborigines' ability to make money.

"They're saying I'm getting punch drunk. What they really can't stand is this success," he said, fanning his face with around $15,000 in cash.

"A black Aboriginal man making money. It's a hot day, sometimes I need two of these.

"I'm not really about the money, I'm not about the flash.

"We can make money. I'm talking about my people. My Aboriginal people."

In Mundine's view, critics are doing all they can to try and ensure he loses his world title.

"I know what kind of man I am and the dignity I have," he said.

"(Freeman's) my sister and I wish her the best.

"(Critics) just want to stop me thinking about my fight and that's not going to happen."

But, as always, Mundine had the last word.

"I've been cleared to fight. My eye's not an issue. My sparring partners will vouch for that," he said.

"My defence is impregnable. I'm on the verge of being one of the best fighters in the world pound-for-pound."

Wtf?? Is he trying to impersonate Money Mayweather now?? by flashing cash in at the camera??
          wat the hell?
          is this guy for real??
          ok, hes immitating ali, then roy jones, now he's doing a mayweather,??
          please
          then he says he's going to be p4p no1 in the world by beating no names??
          hmm,..

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
            No i disagree. Hes going to America next year. Yes hes an arse, but he has bucket loads of ability inside the ring, America knows that.

Do you know what they said about him though?

Cheers
            Good to see ya still holding on to Mundine Ult. He was just talking about JC & Kessler and the Super Middle Divison in general, nothing to wet your pants about. Mundine is not confirmed to fight in the USA yet.

BYT, Mundine was trying to be like Mayweather flashing all that Cash at the weigh in/press conference. What a joke that was, at some ****in PUB or something.

Mundine should just eat a bullet.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
              Good to see ya still holding on to Mundine Ult. He was just talking about JC & Kessler and the Super Middle Divison in general, nothing to wet your pants about. Mundine is not confirmed to fight in the USA yet.

BYT, Mundine was trying to be like Mayweather flashing all that Cash at the weigh in/press conference. What a joke that was, at some ****in PUB or something.
              Mundine should just eat a bullet.

that cracked me up

pretty boy mundine acting the megastar at the local rsl

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
                that cracked me up

pretty boy mundine acting the megastar at the local rsl
                Seriously it was at some Hotel/Bar in the city. It looked like such a joke since we just finished watching Mayweather - Hatton.
                It just puts Mundine into prospective, he still chooses to swim in a small pond.

Comment

Mundine flashing cash....someone been watching too much 24/7?

Comment

I was having a good chuckle at Mundine's pathetic one fingured salute to the cameras saying "I'm the Man This...I'm the Man That"! Those $100 bills were counterfeit like Mundine who picked them up from Redfern Station.

Comment

Working...
                    X