**** Off Foxtel Australia - What a disgrace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tills9191 View Post
    where did u watch the replay?
    More than likely at home, since Pubs aren't too keen on screening the replays. I used to have to ask the barman to switch it over the replay. That was when I used to work Sundays years ago.

Comment

yeah the **** of a thing went out at the end of round six.. missed rounds 7 and 8.. the telecast came back on and the ref was asking hatton if he was right to continue.. I WAS ****ING LIVID..

but it sounds like some got it worse and at least i won 40 bucks on the outcome. great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
        yeah the **** of a thing went out at the end of round six.. missed rounds 7 and 8.. the telecast came back on and the ref was asking hatton if he was right to continue.. I WAS ****ING LIVID..

but it sounds like some got it worse and at least i won 40 bucks on the outcome. great fight.
        Complain get ya money back from your cable company.

Comment

it was at the pub or i definitely would be

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
            it was at the pub or i definitely would be
            Still give it a try.

Did you get the "Is Tyson still Champion" today?

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
              More than likely at home, since Pubs aren't too keen on screening the replays. I used to have to ask the barman to switch it over the replay. That was when I used to work Sundays years ago.
              yea same here I remember asking the barman to switch over so I can watch the replay that I missed.

Comment

Originally posted by tills9191 View Post
                yea same here I remember asking the barman to switch over so I can watch the replay that I missed.
                Yeah, They don't like that too much.

Comment

I called foxtel. They are offering everyone $25 in credit. Which in all seriousness is ****.

And then you think about foxtel. For fights like Mayweathers and Mundine were PPV is $50. The fighters only pocket $20 a PPV. Foxtel are stealing from us big time. Even with $25 credit, foxtel still made money and they totally fkd up the broadcasting.

Comment

**** I hate those ****s at foxtel. I got an email reply from main event telling me to call foxtel. So I spoke to them and they were trying to tell me that legally they cant give me any credit at all. So i told the **** that ive heard of a few people getting refunds and called him a lying ****, anyway, they diverted me back and forward a few times and they have told me im getting a full refund. just have to wait and see if they do now.

Comment

Working...
                    X