No announcement yet.

**** Off Foxtel Australia - What a disgrace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** Off Foxtel Australia - What a disgrace

During the 6th round, foxtel mysteriously cut out. There was no rain, a little bit of thunder. Than it cam back on again 30 minutes later when the fight was over. And more mysteriously when it came back on the weather was worde than when it cut out.

It happens every time it rains. Even moderate rain will affect the satellite problems.

Im getting my money back. I demand you all do the same.

What a disgrace. Im looking at alternatives now.

Geez thats piss poor.
    I was going to buy this one but found out I wouldn't be home until after it had finished. Glad I didn't now.

Comment

lol....happened to me at my mates house...we got it back after about 10 minutes..i didn't complain much as it seemed to be a nationwide thing.......

but geez..if you guys missed the rest of the fight......i'd be asking for a refund!..

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
        lol....happened to me at my mates house...we got it back after about 10 minutes..i didn't complain much as it seemed to be a nationwide thing.......

but geez..if you guys missed the rest of the fight......i'd be asking for a refund!..
        bloody oath im livid. And there probably going to try refund me with the Mundine vs Clavero, because its the same price. Im gonna loose it on the phone to them tomorrow. It was unacceptable.

Comment

Oh yeah, I would have been extra pissed if i missed the rest of the fight. Especially the 10th round. I was going for pbf because i bet my boss 50 he would win. I tried calling foxtel but couldnt get through so i sent an email demanding my money back. Ill let u know if i succeed or not.

Comment

I was watching it at the pub, and i was spewing,it came back about 3 rounds later, in time for round 9.
            That was Sky .
            I can't believe you missed out on the rest of the fight.
            That must have been devastatingly upsetting and frustrating.
            The thing is , it was an awesome fight, and before you know it, lights out!
            that really pissed the sht out of me,and the rest of the hundreds of patrons inside the club, well not really, just me and some friends.Get your money back.
            Im dying to see the replay on the net since i missed out on rounds 5-8.
            bsht.

Comment

Why would you even bother forking out an overpriced ppv for Mundine.
              His whole fight night stinks from undercards to mainevent.

Comment

just watched the replay. Round8 was another great round for pbf

Comment

Same here Ult. I'm major pissed off with Foxtel as well. I'm getting my money back.

Comment

Originally posted by bloogertag View Post
                    just watched the replay. Round8 was another great round for pbf
                    where did u watch the replay?

Comment

Working...
                    X