Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do Flat Chested Women Show Cleavage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slightlyawkward View Post
    I'm a real woman. But no, I'm not. Sorry!
    Probably for the best, you don't want to end up like us lot.

Comment

I'm a real woman. But no, I'm not. Sorry!
      What are you doing on a boxing forum?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
        What are you doing on a boxing forum?
        My guess is she googled something about flat chested women showing cleavage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          Lulz. She's nice in terms of looks+personality, but usually I like a girl to be within 5000 miles of my location.

I went to bed earlier than usual last night, reading through this thread reminds me of when me, T-97 and Rizoom used to talk to random girls on MSN and say ridiculous, crazy, perverted stuff until they blocked us
          Aye, I was hoping to scare her off before you came back , but I failed.

She likes teh internet attention like Rizo too much, innit like.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLABBER View Post
            FUCK YOU!

You don't no **** about how it feels to have social anxiety! If you even had any idea of the pain and frustration it causes you would NEVER say stuff like this.

You ignorant prick.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLABBER View Post
              My guess is she googled something about flat chested women showing cleavage.
              I was looking for some sort of support/self-help forum for flat-chested women to share experiences and gain self esteem/stop giving a **** what others think about their bodies.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post

She likes teh internet attention like Rizo too much, innit like.
                I have a part-time job at which they have only been giving me 5 to 12 hours a week, so I have lots of time on my hands and nothing much to do with that time.

Comment

I was looking for some sort of support/self-help forum for flat-chested women to share experiences and gain self esteem/stop giving a **** what others think about their bodies.
                  Seeing as you're the only one with boobs on this forum, I'd say you've found the right place!

Comment

• You know when people on teh internet tell you, you're out of your boyfriend's league. They're not just trying to flatter you, they're dead fucking serious. He fugly, innit like.

Comment

I am RICHLOC, and I support your tiny ****.

That's what you was looking for, innit like?

Comment

Working...
                      X