No announcement yet.

Right you Aussie ****s...who you got..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta be honest here
    I thought this was a really easy bet to win from the start.
    I know the Brits wanted to get behind their boy, but the confidence they showed in Ricky being victorious made me smile a bit. I thought - not a chance in hell. Floyds a prat but he's a brilliant boxer and was always going to be too slick and classy in my mind.
    From now on Ricky is going to need to keep his hands up when he rushes in because I lost count of the amount of times he copped one flush trying to force the face. Future opponents will certainly have noted it.
    Having said that there are still some big fights in store for Hatton if he wants them and basically anyone else he fights will be a drop in class from Floyd, so I certainly don't think he should retire.
    Stay at 140 & dominate. He has a big payday put away now.

Comment

Interesting. Floyd showed us yesterday that he would have beaten Kostya. Kostya couldn't handle Hatton, but Mayweather did more than handle him, don't get me wrong I like KT, but Mayweather would have beaten him.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
        Interesting. Floyd showed us yesterday that he would have beaten Kostya. Kostya couldn't handle Hatton, but Mayweather did more than handle him, don't get me wrong I like KT, but Mayweather would have beaten him.
        No doubt about it - Floyd would have given Kostya similar grief.

Comment

Originally posted by woftam View Post
          No doubt about it - Floyd would have given Kostya similar grief.
          Thanks for being realistic about it. So many other can't. Stay away from NON STOP boxing for the next few days if you've got any thing bad to say about Hatton, most of the Brits are taking the loss very badly.

Comment

Thanks for being realistic about it. So many other can't. Stay away from NON STOP boxing for the next few days if you've got any thing bad to say about Hatton, most of the Brits are taking the loss very badly.
            Can't deny reality.
            P.S I think i'll take your advice and stay away fron NSB for a while after todays read.

Comment

Huh?! You say something about Rick!! HUH!

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

WE STILL LOVE YOU RICKY!!!!

Comment

Floyd easily outclassed Hatton. I can admit it.

Still, hell of a fight though. Them two boys put a brilliant show.

I want to see it again to be honest, i was to engrossed in it to analyse it properly.

This morning my co-worker said the same thing as you Brently - that Ricky kept dropping his hand and taking heavy shots on the way in. He said he counted it numerous times.

I don't think the Brits are taking it THAT badly!! Its not like when DLH and PBF happened! - you haven't got cries that PBF cheated...or that he didn't deserve to win... or that Hatton is still the better man. No calls for a rematch!

Still... the whole country is dissapointed. But not that Ricky lost, but dissapointed at what could have been.

Comment

Working...
                X