Collapse
No announcement yet.

Right you Aussie ****s...who you got..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right you Aussie ****s...who you got..

The black loudmouth or the white fat man?

Come on!?!

Who we got.

My money (and points) are on the fatty.

COME ON HATTON!

I reckon he'll pull of a shock victory and his hard aggressive attack will give PBF to many problems over 12 rounds... much as did Castillo (who won PBF in my book) AND DLH did in the earlier rounds before he tired.

Hatton by UD/SD over the 12 rounds obvs.

State your reasons and answers boys! xx
    Hatton KO/TKO victory
    22.22%
    PBF KO/TKO victory
    0.00%
    Hatton Points victory
    5.56%
    PBF Points victory
    50.00%
    I haven't got a fucking clue.. to close to call.. but still can't wait.
    22.22%

The poll is expired.

I see Floyd continuing his quest for greatness. A wide UD.

Comment

i want hatton to win because i hate pbf's attitude, but i have a feeling pbf will get on his bicycle and pot shot and catch hatton coming in and win a ud.

Comment

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
        i want hatton to win because i hate pbf's attitude, but i have a feeling pbf will get on his bicycle and pot shot and catch hatton coming in and win a ud.
        Agreed! Floyd will be running at WR pace around the ring! The guy should be track star. Hatton has to swarm the SOB like Dempsey right from the get-go and not give Floyd time to breathe. Hatton's gonna need to be in the shape of his life if he's gonna be able to do this which means NO full strength pints or fatty English breakfasts leading up to this. His nutritionist is going to need to keep Hatton under 24hr surveillance so he doesn't pig-out before the fight!

Comment

PBF fosuree!!! pbf will b too fast for hatton. UD decision for floyd. 9 rounds to 3 in favour of floyd.

Comment

Don't forget Floyd is the naturally bigger guy aswell. Even if he fights on the inside i can still see Floyd winning. That may sound a bit weird though. Hattons got to frustrate him early to win.

Comment

i just dont know. ill say floyd by UD.. but i cant get confident about it for some reason.

Comment

I've not Floyd on points. Hope you haven't forgotten our bet.

Comment

no idea on who will win this.

Comment

Originally posted by Brunswick Assassin View Post
                    Agreed! Floyd will be running at WR pace around the ring! The guy should be track star. Hatton has to swarm the SOB like Dempsey right from the get-go and not give Floyd time to breathe. Hatton's gonna need to be in the shape of his life if he's gonna be able to do this which means NO full strength pints or fatty English breakfasts leading up to this. His nutritionist is going to need to keep Hatton under 24hr surveillance so he doesn't pig-out before the fight!
                    I don't think Floyd needs to be on the bike too much in this fight.
                    Ricky isn't the size of Oscar.
                    Comfortable UD for PBF

Comment

Working...
                    X